DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

I didn't get my MPP out much over the Summer. Fall is my favorite time of year so I had renewed interest. A few shots from the yard.

92577225a077da4e7547b87cc12d3975.jpg
67b8994e623de935e4375dbc8b61e704.jpg
430e8ce3a3a26e4a9441a75eb8e443d8.jpg
b9b56fcab65333a0d93a40c1c4bf3233.jpg

Looking good
Notice any differences in post with RAW?

99% of the photos I took yesterday were ISO 1600, F4.5. So much noise in them I just deleted them, suppose it was down to me taking them in auto mode. The couple I posted were ISO 100 which were much better. Next time I fly I’ll set the camera to manual mode & adjust accordingly.

The DNG files were much bigger, seems to me you can adjust & play about with them more than you can with a jpeg files, correct me if I’m wrong.

So again more experimenting when I fly but I think I’m getting a good idea of what to do.;)

Best way to learn, (learn by your mistakes)

Reactions: Slim.slamma
The drone does the dirty work, all I do is press a button. (after setting 20+ things!) It's being at the right place at the right time. (15 minutes before sunrise and sunset and just wait for the magic to happen. After a weather snap, rain to sun, cold front to warm front etc. is usually the best conditions for interesting shots, in my opinion.) If you wait for the sun to actually rise above the horizon, you will miss the angle needed for a more interesting result. Good luck

Just back from Europe. The beauty of a drone is that it gives you a higher platform. You don't necessarily need crazy high alt overheads, (though they are pretty cool), but even just getting 30-40m above the usual vantage point will give you a more interesting picture. Drone photography has added an entirely new dimension (literally) to my hobby.manaroladark.jpgmanaroladark.jpg

Just back from Europe. The beauty of a drone is that it gives you a higher platform. You don't necessarily need crazy high alt overheads, (though they are pretty cool), but even just getting 30-40m above the usual vantage point will give you a more interesting picture. Drone photography has added an entirely new dimension (literally) to my hobby.View attachment 52892View attachment 52892
Stunning shot - M2P by any chance?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka