DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Post your best Photo From Mavic

Belgrade, Serbia.

Mavic Air [emoji1]
9261561f4ce0694807825f061bab45e0.jpg

How was your signal, vavotec? I find that when I fly in a high EMR environment with my Mavic Air, it cuts in and out a lot.

How was your signal, vavotec? I find that when I fly in a high EMR environment with my Mavic Air, it cuts in and out a lot.
I had a lots of problems with the signal. It was reporting signal interference and feed was choppy. Problems started when the drone reached 40m altitude and higher.

I had a lots of problems with the signal. It was reporting signal interference and feed was choppy. Problems started when the drone reached 40m altitude and higher.

Same as my experience with Mavic Air in that kind of environment. I think copper rooftops don’t help. Well done on getting the shot,

Same as my experience with Mavic Air in that kind of environment. I think copper rooftops don’t help. Well done on getting the shot,
In a similar environment and close to that location I had problems with Mavic Pro that is with a signal with Mavic Pro, but he was able to fly further and higher than Air.
It seams in downtown Belgrade there is a lots of interference...

Small town USA
On a warm Saturday night muscle cars make the continuous loop through a little river town. A rite of passage.

1542516020_cruize.jpg
I like that image, CD. The silos, the muddy river, the saturated greens, the general grunginess, give a sense of place. Somewhere in the south, I presume? And the background info you provided gives it a photojournalistic flavour. We have similar rituals in rural Australian towns, though the motion is usually back and forth, rather than rotary. ;)

Reactions: Constant Drone
I like that image, CD. The silos, the muddy river, the saturated greens, the general grunginess, give a sense of place. Somewhere in the south, I presume? And the background info you provided gives it a photojournalistic flavour. We have similar rituals in rural Australian towns, though the motion is usually back and forth, rather than rotary. ;)

The town is a small river town in Missouri and the river is the Missouri River so you were right when you said muddy. Thanks for the kind words. I run a small country newspaper in this town.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78