DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek 7 pro and 8 Pro specs

Reactions
Looking at the tripltek website they claim the 8 Pro is faster than the 7 pro, however core specifications are identical. Same processor and ram at the same speed as well as GPU.

Has anyone compared the models directly? I own the 7 Pro and was wondering if I should upgrade.

Untitled.jpg

Looking at the tripltek website they claim the 8 Pro is faster than the 7 pro, however core specifications are identical. Same processor and ram at the same speed as well as GPU.

Has anyone compared the models directly? I own the 7 Pro and was wondering if I should upgrade.

View attachment 139468
I own the 7 inch Crystal Sky ultra bright and Tripltek 7 Pro.

I have not compared. but I do have my reason why I own both. I do use both of them for work.

I am also going to use them as a second monitor.

View attachment 139468
Just got the Tripltek 8 and am having trouble linking with my mini 2 or mavic pro. Is there an android app i need and which cable do you use also need a bracket
Suggestions are appreciated

Just got the Tripltek 8 and am having trouble linking with my mini 2 or mavic pro. Is there an android app i need and which cable do you use also need a bracket
Suggestions are appreciated
Have you went to the DJI website to download and install software for each drone?

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez