DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek 7 pro and 8 Pro specs

Reactions
Looking at the tripltek website they claim the 8 Pro is faster than the 7 pro, however core specifications are identical. Same processor and ram at the same speed as well as GPU.

Has anyone compared the models directly? I own the 7 Pro and was wondering if I should upgrade.

Untitled.jpg

Looking at the tripltek website they claim the 8 Pro is faster than the 7 pro, however core specifications are identical. Same processor and ram at the same speed as well as GPU.

Has anyone compared the models directly? I own the 7 Pro and was wondering if I should upgrade.

View attachment 139468
I own the 7 inch Crystal Sky ultra bright and Tripltek 7 Pro.

I have not compared. but I do have my reason why I own both. I do use both of them for work.

I am also going to use them as a second monitor.

View attachment 139468
Just got the Tripltek 8 and am having trouble linking with my mini 2 or mavic pro. Is there an android app i need and which cable do you use also need a bracket
Suggestions are appreciated

Just got the Tripltek 8 and am having trouble linking with my mini 2 or mavic pro. Is there an android app i need and which cable do you use also need a bracket
Suggestions are appreciated
Have you went to the DJI website to download and install software for each drone?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661