DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripod mount?

Just got the one I ordered and it works great! A bit of a pita to get on.

I have wondered about something like this so I can take some video flying around and then have the option to put the drone on a tripod ao I am getting everything all from the same camera. Simplifies a lot for an amateur with little interest in learning video editing like me. That and it is one less thing to carry on the bike. Do I carry a bag with a dslr or a bag with the drone? Can’t take both.

Mike

Only a GL1100 or a CX500.
There are a heck of a lot more options for carrying things on them than my DR650 that I need to keep extras down to as few as possible on. With the DR it is kinda like hiking, if you can’t put it in your pack it stays home. I could get bags for the bike but then it would be too big and bulky for singletrack for me to handle. Sometimes compromises have to be made. Like when I go out for an adventure on the 4 wheeler, I can carry the Spark and all of it’s gear a lot easier than the M1P so I take that and suffer a bit with lesser image quality. For some of us it isn’t about being an aerial photographer it is about taking cool pics while doing other things too.

Mike

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahim49