DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TRUST I feel dumb/bad now

I started looking into Part 107 educational videos and ran across this from Tony and Chelsea Northrup (i used to go to their videos for DSLR training)
He's easy to follow and its quite good from what ive watched so far.

For the Trust test\course, i did mine on Emery Riddle. As a "brand new to drones" pilot, was a good course.

Reactions: kenjancef
The Trust certificate and FAA certificate of registration can be had in on a card which is more convenient than the printed page for me. I don’t recall where I got mine…

I bought the Part 107 course from Pilot Institute. It was worth it just for the information contained and the constant updates from Greg via email. Greg introduced Trust and prefaced the introduction with you can't fail it. Took it via Pilot Institute right then and there and of course it was a snap. Still haven't taken the Part 107 test as I don't trust my memory but I am getting real good at deciphering sectional maps and TFR's and weather and such and feel my overall flying abilities have been greatly enhanced. I can go on Gaia maps and find any spot then drop the FAA overlay on it and see available airspace in a heart beat. Makes flying a lot more fun.

I started looking into Part 107 educational videos and ran across this from Tony and Chelsea Northrup (i used to go to their videos for DSLR training)
He's easy to follow and its quite good from what ive watched so far.

For the Trust test\course, i did mine on Emery Riddle. As a "brand new to drones" pilot, was a good course.

This video was a BIG help for me when I took my Part 107 2 years ago....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams