Try Flight Reader for free

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
You can now try Flight Reader for free for 7 days (no credit card required). Simply complete this form and you can start using Flight Reader right away.

Never heard of Flight Reader?

It’s a Windows application that allows you to decrypt DJI TXT flight logs and access 300+ flight data points logged every 1/10 of a second. You can also process CSV flight logs from applications like Drone Harmony, Litchi, and Map Pilot.

What differentiates Flight Reader from other DJI log viewers?
  • No monthly fees.
  • View an unlimited number of flight logs.
  • Able to extract more flight data than any other flight log viewer.
  • Privately process and view your flight logs locally on your computer. Your flight logs are never uploaded to the Internet.
  • Create customizable, printable reports for any drone or battery.
FlightReader-Main.jpg

FlightReader-Map.jpg

FlightReader-KML.jpg

FlightReader-LogCsv.jpg

Good idea for a free trial.
Is there a way to output the csv's en masse to a storage folder of my choice?

Reactions: msinger
Is there a way to output the csv's en masse to a storage folder of my choice?
Are you referring to gathering up all of the CSV files for the logs processed by Flight Reader? Or?

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Are you referring to gathering up all of the CSV files for the logs processed by Flight Reader?
Yes.
I process all the csv's from all my flight my logs using a linux script which reads the csv's contained a specific folder/directory.
From a quick play with flight reader it looks as if the csv's, for all the logs processed by Flight Reader, are created during Flight Reader's processing of the logs but, as yet, I have not looked for where they are stored.
If I can find the location I could presumably copy them to the desired location but I was just wondering if FLight Reader can do that automatically. .......
Got 'em. Drive C: .......\FlightReader\Repository\Aircraft\'serial number'\'something else'

I suppose moving them to that location might be undesireable from the perspective of flight reader.

Last edited:
In the main Flight Reader window, select the logs of interest, and right click to export the Aircraft CSV (or other generated files).

1670265675106.png

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Did that accomplish what you needed?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie