DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Try to find old version of DJI Fly - 1.5.1 for iOS

Blinoff Production

Reactions
Guys, help! I need an old version of DJI Fly 1.5.1 for my iPhone. Can you please tell me where to download the installation file?

Hello from the Crossroads of America Blinoff Production

iOS is funny that way. Can't roll back to a previous version.

I found this link in the DJI Forum that goes to a Google Drive storage site but I don't have permission to access the file.

Perhaps there's a way to contact the owner and get permission to obtain a copy?

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: GFields
Another reason to ditch apple
Most Apple users probably don't run into this issue since they are fine with using the current version of DJI Fly. And in most cases, there really is no practical reason to use an old version.

And in most cases, there really is no practical reason to use an old version.
That would be the case if DJI wouldn't be messing up most app releases.
No, literally! Some versions Logs don't sync, others have missing/not working features for some drones (mostly mini 2), other versions have laggy live video feed...

When I started flying DJI Mavic Air 2, in August 2021, the most recent version was DJI Fly 1.4.8, and the first builds of that app release were really, really unstable. I had a very laggy live video feed, and I thought that my phone wasn't just powerful enough, but then I rolled back to 1.4.4 and everything worked perfectly. I know that another solution would just be to wait for the fix released by DJI, another build of 1.4.8, but sometimes DJI really take a while to release these fixes.
I'm a software developer myself, and I know it's easy to create these sorts of issues, but also with a bit of testing they could really easily avoid those sorts of issues as well.

Reactions: Yaros
Thank you, guys!
There were problems for IOS with DJI and restrictions during the war .... Now I use Android - I found out that this is the simplest solution.

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe