DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying Again, No fly zones

jedimaster43

Reactions
I have a new Mavic 2 and on my first flight I unlocked the no fly zone and was able to fly. This worked several times during the day. Yesterday, I unlocked the zone and the new unlock showed up on my controller in the "app". However, when I went to the aircraft, only the old one showed up and I can't seem to get rid of it and down load the new one. After several hours, I just gave up. Any ideas???

I have a new Mavic 2 and on my first flight I unlocked the no fly zone and was able to fly. This worked several times during the day. Yesterday, I unlocked the zone and the new unlock showed up on my controller in the "app". However, when I went to the aircraft, only the old one showed up and I can't seem to get rid of it and down load the new one. After several hours, I just gave up. Any ideas???

I admit it, I just can't read. The problem is that I had the wrong controller number with the open fly zones. It seemed to work and open the zone OK but would not download. It took me forever to find it, but once I did, it works fine.

A lesson here is to go back to the beginning and check EVERYTHING! It may be you (or in this case, me) and not DJI.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro