DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying something different.

Pixies channel

Reactions
All right guys, now I'm not the best video maker in world and everything I have learned from video making was by done by watching youtube videos. So i have the Osmo Pocket and the Mavic Pro and I was thinking it might be a good idea to combine the two, So what I would like is a little feedback from you better film makers on this video and tell me what I could do better.

Thanks in advance.

nice job! I little longer than it needed to be but good. That shot where the dog appeared for only a split second should have been cut out. As a viewer I was like Huh? what was that? then it never appeared again. Liked the shot of the rock formation on top of the hill, reminds me of something ancient. An orbit would have been nice there. Good use of B roll with the key in the ignition. the fact that you were telling us it was too windy to fly was a good example of something that could have been left out. It didn't add anything that was relative to the story. Beautiful area to fly in!

Reactions: Pixies channel
nice job! I little longer than it needed to be but good. That shot where the dog appeared for only a split second should have been cut out. As a viewer I was like Huh? what was that? then it never appeared again. Liked the shot of the rock formation on top of the hill, reminds me of something ancient. An orbit would have been nice there. Good use of B roll with the key in the ignition. the fact that you were telling us it was too windy to fly was a good example of something that could have been left out. It didn't add anything that was relative to the story. Beautiful area to fly in!

Thanks mate, thank you for the feedback, I was thinking of doing an orbit then forgot lol, yeah I should have cut the dog out and the bit where I was talking about the wind thinking about it, It didn't make much seance. Thanks and glad you liked it.

The flying was fine, but cut out the first 2 1/2 min. of walking, especially the bouncing with every step. I think any 360 degree turn has to be done slower, dizzying. Keep flying.

Thank you for the feedback I will take that into consideration for the next one :)

Nice Vid. Location would be nice?
MAVIC can fly in 25KM/H winds without issue.
Good combo of video.

Nice Vid. Location would be nice?
MAVIC can fly in 25KM/H winds without issue.
Good combo of video.

Yeah sorry about the location it's in the description on my youtube channel, It's called Surprise View on the out skirts of Sheffield in the United Kingdom.

Very watchable. Yes, an orbit would have been good - you'll know for next time. I use the same equipment but most of the footage I do is from the Osmo pocket because where I live it's more often than not too windy to fly the Mavic Pro. Your videos will improve the more you do, and don't worry too much about the criticism of others, so long as you enjoy what you've made.

Very watchable. Yes, an orbit would have been good - you'll know for next time. I use the same equipment but most of the footage I do is from the Osmo pocket because where I live it's more often than not too windy to fly the Mavic Pro. Your videos will improve the more you do, and don't worry too much about the criticism of others, so long as you enjoy what you've made.

Thanks mate, I love the pocket and the pro and I want to do more with them in the same video, I don't mind people telling me what to do in my videos as that gives me more stuff to think about whilst I'm filming. I did try a point of interest but the drone went the other way lol. I will do a manual one in my next video. Thanks for the feedback buddy.

All right guys, now I'm not the best video maker in world and everything I have learned from video making was by done by watching youtube videos. So i have the Osmo Pocket and the Mavic Pro and I was thinking it might be a good idea to combine the two, So what I would like is a little feedback from you better film makers on this video and tell me what I could do better.

Thanks in advance.

Well if you want my honest opinion...I found the film about two minutes too long, and the constant panning back and forth with the Osmo was a turn-off. The scenes needed some opening up of the shadows where you are shooting the sky and the ground...the bright sky took over the and the ground was darkened. You can open shadows in post with slider in Premiere Pro. The intro was also unnecessary.

Well if you want my honest opinion...I found the film about two minutes too long, and the constant panning back and forth with the Osmo was a turn-off. The scenes needed some opening up of the shadows where you are shooting the sky and the ground...the bright sky took over the and the ground was darkened. You can open shadows in post with slider in Premiere Pro. The intro was also unnecessary.
Thanks for the info mate, I will try and sort it out in my next video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi