DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Turning off bullseye in gimbal head tracking mode?

DavidinMN

Reactions
Now that I updated to Goggles FW 0900, I am seeing a bullseye in gimbal head tracking. Anyone know how to turn it off? It is really annoying.

David

I prefer the new "bull's-eye" reticle, for me it is a frame of reference so that I know which way my Mavic is pointed or heading while in "head tracking" mode, to help me steer while looking "sideways". It helps me avoid filming my props.

I prefer the new "bull's-eye" reticle, for me it is a frame of reference so that I know which way my Mavic is pointed or heading while in "head tracking" mode, to help me steer while looking "sideways". It helps me avoid filming my props.

I also use a centering point for Mavic direction, had not thought about the props. Thanks.

Now that I updated to Goggles FW 0900, I am seeing a bullseye in gimbal head tracking. Anyone know how to turn it off? It is really annoying.

David

Just flew today and noticed in the settings menu for the goggles there is an advanced setting on the bottom. In there is AR settings. My guess. Argument Reference
Flip these switches on for
Fixed wing
Head track
Gimble track

Try on and off on all three just to see what happens in each setting

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu