DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tutorial: 3D flight path on Google Earth

Possible to do also directly from your TXT flight log ... I tried to download one of my logs from Airdata in GPX format then continued from there in the tutorial and it worked fine ... tried this way instead of my Mavic Air SRT's as those are pretty much useless with no telemetry data included.

Thanks @Dedal

@slup Yes, good point! I haven't worked much with the TXT logs before as I always used with the SRT files (the Air is one of the very few models that do no inclue GPS data in the SRTs). What's the usual way to extract those? Thanks

Thanks @Dedal

@slup Yes, good point! I haven't worked much with the TXT logs before as I always used with the SRT files (the Air is one of the very few models that do no inclue GPS data in the SRTs). What's the usual way to extract those? Thanks
If you look here --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide and read under point 3. you have the procedure over how to retrieve the Mobile device DJI TXT logs (the log is in the mobile device you flew with...) .

Upload then the log to Airdata.com (you don't need a paid subscription) ... once uploaded there, then under General/Overview, under the map download it in GPX format.

1583244881794.png

Reactions: 0Kajuna0
If you look here --> Flight log retrieval and analysis guide and read under point 3. you have the procedure over how to retrieve the Mobile device DJI TXT logs (the log is in the mobile device you flew with...) .

Upload then the log to Airdata.com (you don't need a paid subscription) ... once uploaded there, then under General/Overview, under the map download it in GPX format.

View attachment 95712
Thanks for the explanation!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying