DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

two photos-1 clear 1 out of focus

ross davies

Reactions
two photos 1 clear, 1 not. I have been watching for a similar question for the last 18 months but nobody apparently has the same problem. it isn't a major issue but annoying having to delete the bad one. I have had my Mavic Pro for over 18 months now and having a great time flying.

Two identical photos, besides clarity differences? Out of focus or more pixilated? Perhaps posting some samples would help. You may be looking at the high-res and thumbnail images of the same photo.

Two identical photos, besides clarity differences? Out of focus or more pixilated? Perhaps posting some samples would help. You may be looking at the high-res and thumbnail images of the same photo.
yes two identical photos with one out of focus and the other perfect. i have deleted all the bad photos, however i will forward them next time i fly.

Are you saving both jpg and raw? that might be it if one has the extension of dng.
Open the raw with a video editor.

yes two identical photos with one out of focus and the other perfect. i have deleted all the bad photos, however i will forward them next time i fly.
And you were only taking one of each photo?
The deleted images are probably still in the recycle bin.
Look closely at the pixel dimensions and file extensions.

Out of focus or more pixilated? My tablet photo viewer by default would show the thumbnail image instead of the jpeg. I thought I had a camera issue until I figured that one out. Compare the file sizes of the good and bad file and if the bad one is very small it is a thumbnail image.

thanks for your input-i will get 'deep and meaningful' the next time i fly. I am a 'one step at a time' person but so far having a great time with the Mavic Pro fly more combo. i always enjoy the daily forums. Its great to have the almost immediate responses

thanks for your input-i will get 'deep and meaningful' the next time i fly. I am a 'one step at a time' person but so far having a great time with the Mavic Pro fly more combo. i always enjoy the daily forums. Its great to have the almost immediate responses
No need to wait until you fly.
You can shoot a couple of test pix on your desk or out in the yard without flying at all.

Reactions: JS1600
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt