DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Two sides to every situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could tutoring him be an option? I presume it would probably be unwise to get too friendly.

Gee ..uh..um..one more thing...how do you know so much about his criminal record. Just the Columbo in me ...The zero bail you mentioned concerns not having to post bail to fight a common traffic ticket. I know that and you know that. I'm thinking that when there is some common ground, that would be the starting point on this problem.

So when you miss (most likely scenario) and your pellet hits a person or someone's property... SERIOUSLY?!! And you're a drone pilot?!!

Well of course you have to consider you backdrop whenever you shoot anything, I would not suggesting anything different. I actually had a drone flying around my house in particular, I got the pellet gun out and aimed at the drone and it flew away very fast so the pilot probably saw me. I will have to be more discrete next time...

I"m a six month drone owner/pilot, using my bird for work purposes doing aerial photography only. I want to call your attention to the other side of the issue that pits privacy rights against the rights one has to fly his drone.

Interesting perspective. How you feel about all of the airplanes, helicopters, balloons, and satellites that fly over your neighborhood?

Reactions: Tim S
The reality is that nobody owns the air space over their property. Weather or not they feel their privacy is being invaded or compromised is completely irrelevant. Fact is you do not own the air space above your property. I think you did the right thing by having a chat with your neighbour. Here in Australia it would be illegal to fly my drone as your neighbour has as there is the 30m rule above buildings or people gathering which kind of puts a stop to a lot of that happening here. Is there no such rule in the states?

Actually that won't happen because it is indeed illegal (per the FAA) to weaponize a drone. You can not mount any weapon or other dangerous accessory on a drone.
In Australia, it’s classified as weaponising an aircraft. Very serious offence.

Well of course you have to consider you backdrop whenever you shoot anything, I would not suggesting anything different. I actually had a drone flying around my house in particular, I got the pellet gun out and aimed at the drone and it flew away very fast so the pilot probably saw me. I will have to be more discrete next time...
I'll be sure to inform the Police in your area that your brandishing a weapon and the FAA ,you sir should be locked up not the guy the OP is talking about.

Well this has been an interesting thread to say the least
but being it has done got out of hand and really no way to clean it im just closing it.
@BushWacker you make stupid remarks about shooting down a drone knowing better you should have known the consequences of the fallout you would get.
@LazerMan we don’t threaten other members.
So..this closes another segment of..
The Prop Turns
dos30bc_8036fb8cf8ced41ca30858df79e7e9af8221ec4f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member