DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

U.F.O. is now Spelled D.R.O.N.E.

Yes, and I doubt very seriously it was a drone

Reactions: sarahb and Cafguy
Anybody see the New report: it seems that a fleet of Drones flying at over 100 MPH and at an altitude of 3 to 4 thousand feet Where spotted over the test site in Nevada and in Virginia. Can someone tell me how ufo's became Drones!??
Have a link to the report?

After reading this, it really got me thinking about how paranoid we all are about getting nailed for violating rules like BVLOS, defeating RID, etc.

If the violations in that article can so easily happen... we really have our priorities misplaced if we're devoting any significant resources to catching and punishing BVLOS violators...

My Favorite comment so far:
dawnjb
21 hours ago

So, let me see if I have this straight. Swarms of drones entered restricted airspace, around the same time, every day for two weeks. In response an Air Force general and several officers watched them from a rooftop. And then they had a meeting about it. Do I have that right?

My Favorite comment so far:
dawnjb
21 hours ago

So, let me see if I have this straight. Swarms of drones entered restricted airspace, around the same time, every day for two weeks. In response an Air Force general and several officers watched them from a rooftop. And then they had a meeting about it. Do I have that right?
Everyone knows that dji drones can outrun us fighter jets at will, give me a break. :rolleyes:

Details are rather sparse. I looked at six articles on the web from known news sources and all seem to have the same limited information. One military witness was said to have estimated the length of the drones at 20 feet. So, it's nothing like what I'm flying.

Weren't there similar stories about unknown aerial vehicles doing fly-bys of USN vessels off the coast of California couple or three years ago?

Reactions: Moozer
Weren't there similar stories about unknown aerial vehicles doing fly-bys of USN vessels off the coast of California couple or three years ago?
Yes, I recall reading something about that

I had to look it up But around the channel islands a group of ships did indeed encounter Drones What really caught my eye in the article was this:
"Though an Aegis-equipped ship like the USS Kidd has some of the most sophisticated sensors on earth, sailors equipped with consumer-grade cameras act as a kind of nimble spotting and event recording team, able to quickly adapt to changing conditions while providing situational awareness and recording what they see through traditional video and photo methods.
"
All that Money and I still have to use my own Iphone? Cmon lockheed at least try.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rchawks
Frankly, this is just US military aircraft/drone. There's no way something can get close to the US mainland without being detected. Let alone flying right over military bases repeatedly. Your government and your own army are deceiving you once again. Probably conducting secret tests with these vehicles , of course the ordinary NCO is kept unaware of it.

I served i nthe army in my country, and I can tell you only the higher ups now about the most important activities (of course along with a few selected NCOs who will do the hard work).

Frankly, this is just US military aircraft/drone. There's no way something can get close to the US mainland without being detected. Let alone flying right over military bases repeatedly. Your government and your own army are deceiving you once again. Probably conducting secret tests with these vehicles , of course the ordinary NCO is kept unaware of it.

I served i nthe army in my country, and I can tell you only the higher ups now about the most important activities (of course along with a few selected NCOs who will do the hard work).
Makes sense.

Anybody see the New report: it seems that a fleet of Drones flying at over 100 MPH and at an altitude of 3 to 4 thousand feet Where spotted over the test site in Nevada and in Virginia. Can someone tell me how ufo's became Drones!??
I hope the aliens applied for a waiver before entering an MOA

• Haha
Reactions: Cafguy and Rchawks
Anonmalous propagation is what it was called in my old cloud seeding days

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandrews28