DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 U-Tube ruins my videos!!

So here are a couple of my woods videos, shot them in 1080 at 60fps and until I loaded them to U-Tube they were reasonably smooth and crystal clear... Now they are basically unwatchable.. Wish you cold see them before U-tube got them.
If this is how they are going to come from u -tube what is the point, cant hardly even watch them!!!

What to do???

I also find YouTube slaughters my video quality. But I love how the leaves blow around in your low practice video!

An additional thought - all streaming services will degrade the video supplied depending on the speed achieved downloading to your device. A slower connection will receive a degraded download. The streamers maintain multiple versions of the video depending on the download bit rate available.

I also find YouTube slaughters my video quality. But I love how the leaves blow around in your low practice video!
I left You Tube years ago. Don't care about making "creator"fees, and arbitrary resolution issues. I gladly pay for the lower cost 20GNM per month membership.

To be honest i upload mine in 4k takes ages but the end product on my 4k HDR 55 inch sony looks good to me .
i use air 2 s but was still ok on my last air 2..
not a lot wrong with it as far as i can see,make sure you select 4k when playing on youtube.TBH on this evening the light was superb it gave a 3d effect almost.

You need to record in 4K or at least 2k

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest