DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 U-Tube ruins my videos!!

A.O.

Reactions
So here are a couple of my woods videos, shot them in 1080 at 60fps and until I loaded them to U-Tube they were reasonably smooth and crystal clear... Now they are basically unwatchable.. Wish you cold see them before U-tube got them.
If this is how they are going to come from u -tube what is the point, cant hardly even watch them!!!

What to do???

So now were on the same page, a lot of people thought i was being hard on you about the quality of your video. :oops:
Do me a favor send me the Actual Video before you post on you tube , let me check a few things and upload to both vimeo and youtube ,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Snow

Reactions: eaglesurfing
I was so unhappy with the quality of my videos on YouTube, that I got a channel at Vimeo. Really great videos now! Of course, I have to pay for it, but the price is quite reasonable even for terabytes of video, so I've been using it for storage as well. If you'd like to see the quality, my channel is vimeo.com/JimFlannery

Unless you have enough views to be monetized, your video uploads are degraded. Right click on YouTube video and look at the stats for nerds compression algorithm ;) vp09 good and avc1 bad!

So now were on the same page, a lot of people thought i was being hard on you about the quality of your video. :oops:
Do me a favor send me the Actual Video before you post on you tube , let me check a few things and upload to both vimeo and youtube ,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Snow
I have no clue how to send it that way, have tried to send to family and friends to no avail, always to large. If you know a way let me know and I’ll send you some.

Reactions: bravodronec
Again sorry, pretty computer stupid here... how do I open a google drive?
You can find out how to do it on youtube.

I noticed it right away and knew what was going on. That is why I am using Vimeo.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
So here are a couple of my woods videos, shot them in 1080 at 60fps and until I loaded them to U-Tube they were reasonably smooth and crystal clear... Now they are basically unwatchable.. Wish you cold see them before U-tube got them.
If this is how they are going to come from u -tube what is the point, cant hardly even watch them!!!

What to do???

What is it you are unhappy about in these videos?

What is it you are unhappy about in these videos?
A clear picture.. before I download them to YouTube they were crystal clear I could see every stick leaf and pinecone on the ground afterwards it’s just mush

Strange... They look fine when I checked earlier.
No , they were completely out of focus , which is why I pointed it out in his original post,
Watching it on the bigger screen you could really see how poor quality the video was .. I was surprised you let it go, lol

It almost looks like the Controller video from the Cashe and not the SD card ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain / Snow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair