DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UAV Log Book Recommendations, Pro's, Con's Discussion

Thanks..was hoping to not make my own, but having read a fair amount of comments so far, there doesn't appear to be a lot of good options out there...other than, like you, make your own. Seems as DJI would have something that absorbs exported data from M2P flight data...all I see is procedures for the P4.

Reactions: Palenshus
What would be nice is if someone wrote an app that would import the flight log from the DJIGO4 app and then also provide a spot that you could add weather conditions, time, addresses, etc...

What would be nice is if someone wrote an app that would import the flight log from the DJIGO4 app and then also provide a spot that you could add weather conditions, time, addresses, etc...
The first link in post #4 does that.

Just passed my 107. Now looking for a good logbook, and wondering if anyone has recommendations as to what they have, how does it work for you, etc etc.
What's the intended purpose of your log book? It's not a requirement, and all of your flight logs are recorded to your mobile device already, so you already have an automatic digital log. Airdata's free account can also record more specifics for each of your flights such as weather, kp index, etc., and log uploads can be automatic if you wish. There are plenty of options out there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_