DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

Can anyone give a step by step guide on how to install the hacked fly app for IOS?
I've seen a few different videos and not making much sense of them all.
Do you need a mac? Does the phone need to be jailbroken? Do you need to have an apple developer account?
The website for the app gives about 10 different links and videos and i'm not entirely sure which one is relevant for just the app only.
Many thanks.

Can anyone give a step by step guide on how to install the hacked fly app for IOS?
I've seen a few different videos and not making much sense of them all.
Do you need a mac? Does the phone need to be jailbroken? Do you need to have an apple developer account?
The website for the app gives about 10 different links and videos and i'm not entirely sure which one is relevant for just the app only.
Many thanks.
Long story short, u dont need to be jailbroken but it removes the need to resign the app every 7 days, this is what ive done.

If you're not jailbroken one way is to use a Mac with Xcode, a free developer account, sign the app, then side load it...youll have to do this every 7 days. There are loads of guides on YouTube to do this.

There are ways to do it via windows but I have no idea about that,

Hello to all of you drone people

I was thinking if there was any other community who could hack the dji fly app for android. I am not expert but i know for someone who knows what they ere doing and know which parameters to change implement, or correct , it should be really quick job. Obviously they would need some donation for that ;) Which i am happy to do it. There is community called XDA developers they crack , hack, root android systems/apps in and out on daily basis. What do you think guys about it ? or is there something that i am not aware of that is preventing this app to be corrected to our expectations :) ?

As a example, i have a rooted Samsung phone . I also have app called "APP EDITOR" on my phone. I use this app to make simple edits within other apps ( for example i can edit whatsapp app parameters, looks , names , logos and so on and resign it and save it. Than i could even send simply modified any app to anyone. This is how simple this is. What is not simple when you open the app and go through the files and codes and trillions on different parameters That I have no clue about. If someone only knew where to look and what to change ... it would be really simple I think

Last edited:
Reactions: Gary R
Not sure if I am misreading something but I am getting +90db think offhand its hitting 110db power output. I haven’t changed anything or hacked anything and I am based in the UK. I did have my old mavic air spoofed into thinking it was in the US though I very much doubt that would have anything to do with it. Any ideas?

Not sure if I am misreading something but I am getting +90db think offhand its hitting 110db power output. I haven’t changed anything or hacked anything and I am based in the UK. I did have my old mavic air spoofed into thinking it was in the US though I very much doubt that would have anything to do with it. Any ideas?
If you aren't running the hacked app, and you're not gps spoofing (on ios), then you're on CE power mate.

Reactions: tony2020
I believe they all do the same. Set your region to US and LOCK it. On Android i can set it, but cant lock it. Ios somehow remains locked on US with this mod.

I believe they all do the same. Set your region to US and LOCK it. On Android i can set it, but cant lock it. Ios somehow remains locked on US with this mod.
Im starting to suspect there is a vulnerability being exploited in the iOS app, that just isn't present in the android app.

So summarizing what I've read in 20 pages, the easiest and reliable way to have FCC on CE countries is fakeGPS on Android indoor to set FCC on drone, then use jailbroken iPhone with hacked Dji Fly app to maintain stable FCC mode outdoor...

So summarizing what I've read in 20 pages, the easiest and reliable way to have FCC on CE countries is fakeGPS on Android indoor to set FCC on drone, them use jailbroken iPhone with hacked Dji Fly app to maintain stable FCC mode outdoor...
The hacked app on iOS is all you need.

It doesn't need to be jailbroken, but makes it simpler to install, and it wont require resigning every 7 days.

Android is unnecessary, and problematic.

Reactions: Jovijava
does anybody know the details of exactly what the hack does to the iOS app? As an iOS developer, I'm really reluctant to put my 900€ drone in the hands of a hack I found online.... there is no way of knowing in what unforeseen ways the hack affects the correct functioning of the Fly app. What if in some bizarre circumstances it inadvertently sets HP in the US?...

does anybody know the details of exactly what the hack does to the iOS app? As an iOS developer, I'm really reluctant to put my 900€ drone in the hands of a hack I found online.... there is no way of knowing in what unforeseen ways the hack affects the correct functioning of the Fly app. What if in some bizarre circumstances it inadvertently sets HP in the US?...
Unfortunately mate the only person who can answer that is the guy who made the hack, and to my knowledge its not open source so very unlikely we'll ever find out, and tbh thats a wise move by the developer...DJI could patch the app if they find out how its being achieved.

TBH all you can do listen to the people who have used it.
I've used it about 15/20 flights now and not once have I ever seen any issues with it or RTH.
I never use the stock app.

My only wish is the hacked app gets updated alongside the official releases of DJI Fly, as there could be fixes implemented in the later versions that aren't included in the hacked app.

Reactions: Coastersteve
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dochavez1986