DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

That would be really good if you or someone else here could do that.

I'm ok as far as the FCC mode here in Malaysia but I'm also very interested in learning how to put the hack on an iPhone. I have absolutely no experience with the IOS system but it would be great to learn and as many here have experienced problems I'm sure they would be grateful.
i wonder if the FCC hack app can be officially released into the AppStore, with a good rebranding and avoiding the "hack" name of course. Much like Litchi.

If that's the case, its a great incentive to get into IOS app development.

I think you have the best solution for now.
But jailbraking and messing with system I never had and dont know, gives me headache just by thinking about it. Spent days recently to root my note 10 plus and load custom rom and other crap on it ?. Unles you or someone on this forum would like to sell their jailbroken iPhone 6 plus ideally (for bigger screen) with app loaded already in to it ? I dont mind to pay fair price with your handling profit on the top. Please dm me with price and I would love to buy ready tool.
That wont work seeing that the jailbreak is gone when the phone reboots. Battery wont last that long.

It is actually easy, you need a usb storage device and some software
Rufus : to mount the blackra1n iso
Blackra1n iso file
And 3utools.

I dont know if im allowed to put a tutorial out though

I think you have the best solution for now.
But jailbraking and messing with system I never had and dont know, gives me headache just by thinking about it. Spent days recently to root my note 10 plus and load custom rom and other crap on it ?. Unles you or someone on this forum would like to sell their jailbroken iPhone 6 plus ideally (for bigger screen) with app loaded already in to it ? I dont mind to pay fair price with your handling profit on the top. Please dm me with price and I would love to buy ready tool.

Somehow my post did not get through...

Follow this untill 7:15:
Now you are jailbroken.
Open the 'Checkra1n' app that is now on the phone.
Click 'Install Cydia'
Open AppSync Download ( iPhone and iPad ) and install 'AppSync Unified' to allow app installations.
Now download and install 3uTools on your Windows machine: 3uTools | The best all-in-one tool for iOS users

Set it up and double click the mod posted 2 pages back or so. After install you are done.

Reactions: daveboyy
i wonder if the FCC hack app can be officially released into the AppStore, with a good rebranding and avoiding the "hack" name of course. Much like Litchi.
No chance, DJI would be all over it.
They're happy for 3rd parties to develop software, they choose to release the SDK to allow this, but they wont want the hacked app being released I very much doubt.

Somehow my post did not get through...

Follow this untill 7:15:
Now you are jailbroken.
Open the 'Checkra1n' app that is now on the phone.
Click 'Install Cydia'
Open AppSync Download ( iPhone and iPad ) and install 'AppSync Unified' to allow app installations.
Now download and install 3uTools on your Windows machine: 3uTools | The best all-in-one tool for iOS users

Set it up and double click the mod posted 2 pages back or so. After install you are done.
Don't forget though that jailbreaking any ios device voids any warranty you might have so think twice about doing it.

Don't forget though that jailbreaking any ios device voids any warranty you might have so think twice about doing it.
Just restore to stock iOS before taking your phone to apple if you need to.
Warranty restored.

That way the mod stays intact after a reboot or not?
You have to re-jailbreak, but that takes a few seconds...the hacked app stays signed.
TBH this reboot thing is a non issue for me...I can go for weeks without switching my phone off.

You have to re-jailbreak, but that takes a few seconds...the hacked app stays signed.
TBH this reboot thing is a non issue for me...I can go for weeks without switching my phone off.
Yeah if you use it as your main phone... I actually dont like iphone and only gonna use it for flying.
No problem though, can also jailbreak from android when im in the field :)

Reactions: gb160
I only just managed to figure out how to do my own tonight, still need to test it out. I think I could probs do a step by step guide for others as no one has really done one yet.
It would be much appreciated if you could provide step by step instructions, But at any point if you decide to sell it and make some profit just let me know :)

I've used altsigner. Can reboot safely now and the mod works after jailbreak is gone :D

Did you have any issue's with this mod?

I've used altsigner. Can reboot safely now and the mod works after jailbreak is gone :D

Did you have any issue's with this mod?
Altsigner apps will need resigning after 7 days won’t they?

No issues with the mod whatsoever.
I’m still keeping an eye out for the v1.3.0 version of the hacked app, I’m sure it’ll appear somewhere soon.

Tried DJI Hack on jailbroken iPhone 6s: works very well. And FCC actually work a lot better than CE, I've tried same route and with Hack and I can go about 40% farer... Thanks MavicPilots, @gb160, @Zombie Todd

Reactions: gb160
Received my Air 2 today so naturally the first thing I did was check to see if FCC hack could be done.
It can.

Out the box CE power under 90
View attachment 101236

spoofed iPhone location to USA
View attachment 101238
Now the full power above 90.
Can also confirm that as long as you start drone and hover before connecting the dji app to the drone and disconnect the app before finally landing it will continue to stay in FCC mode.

haven’t had any chance to check range yet as the batteries are still charging and it’s to windy here at the moment.

will test tomorrow hopefully if it makes much of a difference for us.
View attachment 101237View attachment 101236
what's the benefit?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown