DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

Not for me....The steps I took:

1. Spoof iOS location using iSpoof on Windows.
2. Started drone, started controller, connected phone, started app. Checking in the "transmission" section of the DJI Fly App to see if FCC is enabled. It is.
3. Turn off drone, turn off controller, disconnect cable.
4. Go outside. Turn on drone, turn on controller. The phone is not connected to the controller, cable disconnected.
5. Start engines using the remote, take off.
6. While hovering, connected the cable, started the DJI Fly app.
7. Checking in the "Transmission" section of the app - FCC mode is gone.

What am I doing wrong?
From point 6 - do you use still iphone?
What do you mean FCC mode is gone? is the horizontal line below 90db?

Not for me....The steps I took:

1. Spoof iOS location using iSpoof on Windows.
2. Started drone, started controller, connected phone, started app. Checking in the "transmission" section of the DJI Fly App to see if FCC is enabled. It is.
3. Turn off drone, turn off controller, disconnect cable.
4. Go outside. Turn on drone, turn on controller. The phone is not connected to the controller, cable disconnected.
5. Start engines using the remote, take off.
6. While hovering, connected the cable, started the DJI Fly app.
7. Checking in the "Transmission" section of the app - FCC mode is gone.

What am I doing wrong?
Why not jailbreak and save all this hassle?

Reactions: gb160
From point 6 - do you use still iphone?
What do you mean FCC mode is gone? is the horizontal line below 90db?

Yes, I still use the iPhone.
I am attaching 2 screenshots: the one where you have the option to manually select the channel is taken indoors. The second one is taken outdoors.

Attachments

• A16BC2DA-007E-41E7-85E9-E46CE492E32A.png
    A16BC2DA-007E-41E7-85E9-E46CE492E32A.png
    2 MB · Views: 25
  • 2432D136-B632-40D4-AF1D-9F8B81C2868F.png
    2432D136-B632-40D4-AF1D-9F8B81C2868F.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
Do u have a Mac? Its very easy that way...failing that im sure @Zombie Todd can give u pointers, he's doing it on windows successfully.
How to do it using Mac? I use altsigner on windows but it only works for IOS <13.1 .
So maybe I would try with Mac for newer IOS ,where is exact manual/yt movie?

How to do it using Mac? I use altsigner on windows but it only works for IOS <13.1 .
So maybe I would try with Mac for newer IOS ,where is exact manual/yt movie?
I used this one, takes about 10 minutes to get everything setup initially, but then resigning/etc only takes a few seconds.

If you can jailbreak its much simpler though, hacked app can be installed permanently without the need to resign every 7 days.

Has anyone else tried the steps in the first post of this thread? Is it working for you guys? Maybe I am doing something wrong.

Has anyone else tried the steps in the first post of this thread? Is it working for you guys? Maybe I am doing something wrong.
I dont think many are bothering with that method anymore...so much simpler with the hacked app.

Although that method is the cleanest one really...
hardly...jumping through hoops before you start flying, jumping through more hoops before you land....every single time you fly...

Nah, not for me.

So far it works for me without any issue. But due to windy weather several last days I was not flying.I ll try tomorrow and let you know ....

On windows Do the following
download altsigner

use your iCloud or other Apple registered email and password in altsigner where it asks for it. I made a new iCloud email and password Just for altsigner.

Select the file you want to sign and install from your pc.

now click start... it will do 4 processes and hopefully say successful when finished.

your new app will be listed below ready to install to your phone... tick the box and install. You will need your phone connected to your pc by usb lead for this.

you should now see the app on your phone. It won’t launch until you go to settings, general, remote management and trust the email you gave altsigner.

now launch the app and enjoy.
if altsigner gives any errors at any stage just close it and try again. It’s been updated and I’ve found it to be a little iffy at times.
Screenshot added for reference
E0E16D97-FB1C-4EEB-B2A9-B0597F822D9C.png

On windows Do the following
download altsigner

use your iCloud or other Apple registered email and password in altsigner where it asks for it. I made a new iCloud email and password Just for altsigner.

Select the file you want to sign and install from your pc.

now click start... it will do 4 processes and hopefully say successful when finished.

your new app will be listed below ready to install to your phone... tick the box and install. You will need your phone connected to your pc by usb lead for this.

you should now see the app on your phone. It won’t launch until you go to settings, general, remote management and trust the email you gave altsigner.

now launch the app and enjoy.
if altsigner gives any errors at any stage just close it and try again. It’s been updated and I’ve found it to be a little iffy at times.
Screenshot added for reference
View attachment 103260
For me it works very well for IOS 12.x , but for IOS 13.4 I got message that some plugins cannot be installed and will be removed. Result is app of size 185 MB instead of 220MB which of course cannot be launch

For me it works very well for IOS 12.x , but for IOS 13.4 I got message that some plugins cannot be installed and will be removed. Result is app of size 185 MB instead of 220MB which of course cannot be launch
I tried to do this way - result is app of size 185 MB instead of 220MB which of course cannot be launch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98