DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

You guys need to stop this malarkey and just jailbreak...it doesn't bite.

Mavic Air 2

I bought an iphone 6 plus , jailbroke it , installed Mod ipa 1.1.3 . Went to test it , and I am not impressed with the distance whatsoever , it seems to be identical as on the normal app. On the mod app everything shows as it should , FCC is on , but when i test it it is literally identical distance. A bit confused at least to say I am ? Anyone having the same experience?

I jailbreak my iphone se, but didn’t test outdoor. The app shows distance 7-8km in 5,8 band and 2-3 km in dual mode. Maybe it is possible to start MA2 on iphone se with jailbreak and then connect iphone 11pro without jailbreak?

Mavic Air 2

I bought an iphone 6 plus , jailbroke it , installed Mod ipa 1.1.3 . Went to test it , and I am not impressed with the distance whatsoever , it seems to be identical as on the normal app. On the mod app everything shows as it should , FCC is on , but when i test it it is literally identical distance. A bit confused at least to say I am ? Anyone having the same experience?
I see huge difference between CE and FCC for 5.8Ghz. For dual band the difference sometimes is very little but I asume that it depends on area. In very urbanized place you should feel difference

BTW how did you get mod 1.1.3 ? Can you provide some link to upload?

Mavic Air 2

where did u get the modded app from mate?

I see huge difference between CE and FCC for 5.8Ghz. For dual band the difference sometimes is very little but I asume that it depends on area. In very urbanized place you should feel difference

BTW how did you get mod 1.1.3 ? Can you provide some link to upload?

What i have observed is that:

MAVIC 2 AIR
Ipa 1.1.3

when i turn the drone on with the app indoors where there is no gps signal reaching the actual drone , DBM jumps sometimes up to -60dbm / 74dbm / 82dbm . What i mean by that is that it is commonly observed that grey transmission power indicator comfortably jumps withing those ranges , as soon as I take drone outside and app says home point has been updated , power transmission indicator never ever showed below -90dbm . It usually shows around -100dbm .

I hope i am wrong and I've done something wrong as my range doesn't seems to improve with modded app , and if it does it is really minuscule. If i go with my gut feeling ,Personally think the firmware of the drone is overriding transmission power. And yes app might be showing it is in FCC mode and there is slight increase in power transmission from the remote to the drone ( as the app is hacked and allows remote for it ) but I would bet that drone is not allowing full FCC power back to the remote. I hope someone can prove me wrong. For what i have experienced during today tests and seen how power meter behaves before drone detects real GPS position. I can say that until someone can modify firmware we we will never truly experience FULL power of FCC as one can see from some guys on the YouTube.

Personally think the firmware of the drone is overriding transmission power. And yes app might be showing it is in FCC mode and there is slight increase in power transmission from the remote to the drone ( as the app is hacked and allows remote for it ) but I would bet that drone is not allowing full FCC power back to the remote. I hope someone can prove me wrong.
Well you've already been proved wrong, @Gommapal has measured the power emitted from both the drone and controller with an RF signal meter...

I have done some test with the “ImmersionRC" RF power meter.

I have measured about 14 dBm in FCC mode and about 3 dBm in CE mode (RF emission power checked on the front left pod of the bird)

Bad news: when you spoof the location, even if the transmission tab says -87 dBm (FCC mode), after the bird locks to the GPS satellites, RF power emission came back to CE mode.

Good news: the modded app works very well. I started together modded and stock DJI FLY app. When I maximize the modded app the power emission increase of about 10 dBm!

Sounds to me like you've got yourself a dodgy fake app....dont tell me you paid for it?

Quite soon I'll be posting a link to the DJI Fly app v1.1.3 that I've been working on, fcc is working fine (its been tested by myself and a couple of posters on here) just need to sort out a small cosmetic issue...and it wont cost anyone anything.

Last edited:
Well you've already been proved wrong, @Gommapal has measured the power emitted from both the drone and controller with an RF signal meter...

Sounds to me like you've got yourself a dodgy fake app....dont tell me you paid for it?

Quite soon I'll be posting a link to the DJI Fly app v1.1.3 that I've been working on, it's working fine (its been tested by myself and a couple of posters on here) just need to sort out a small cosmetic issue...and it wont cost anyone anything.
No i dint pay for it. I hope the app is dodgy , as i am not impressed with tests i have done today
I have been sent link to this app from one of the members from this chat . What drone was it tested on ? and what firmware. ( the power test i mean )

No i dint pay for it. I hope the app is dodgy , as i am not impressed with tests i have done today
I have been sent link to this app from one of the members from this chat . What drone was it tested on ? and what firmware. ( the power test i mean )
Can u share the link so I can check it out mate?

I don't have any meters to test the output of the transmitters , only test i could and have done was the range test in Urban area where i live> i was flying the same route for last 2 weeks in CE mode , and today i got my Iphone so did all necessary to it so I could load modded app. An after few tests improvement is minuscule ,or any ... or just a placebo effect.
What is very interesting is that transmitting power observed within the app drop after drone locks to GPS signal. This and range tests made me think its not a full FCC mode i am watching guys flying on youtube.

Quite soon I'll be posting a link to the DJI Fly app v1.1.3 that I've been working on, fcc is working fine (its been tested by myself and a couple of posters on here) just need to sort out a small cosmetic issue...and it wont cost anyone anything.
looking forward to your app

I don't have any meters to test the output of the transmitters , only test i could and have done was the range test in Urban area where i live>
Mate, that's possibly the most un-ideal environment to perform any test...you can't draw any conclusions from that.

The signal strength has been measured, you can't really get much more conclusive than that.

looking forward to your app

Don't expect miracles, its the same hack that is present on the original hacked app v1.0.1

Mate, that's possibly the most un-ideal environment to perform any test...you can't draw any conclusions from that.

The signal strength has been measured, you can't really get much more conclusive than that.

Don't expect miracles, its the same hack that is present on the original hacked app v1.0.1
Is it an android app you are going to give the birth to ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78