DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

...for some reason cant push myself to jailbreak anything...guess its a trust issue :)

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
...for some reason cant push myself to jailbreak anything...guess its a trust issue :)
If you really want the range, you can invest €40/€50 euro's for a second iphone, just for flying.

Hah look at me, i hate apple, still i got one.
My co workers laugh at me now but i dont care, i can haunt them from my home with my mavic :D

If you really want the range, you can invest €40/€50 euro's for a second iphone, just for flying.

My co workers laugh at me now but i dont care, i can haunt them from my home with my mavic :D
got 3 iPads (2 minis ) so would be pity to buy iphone on the top of that :D :D

Reactions: Gleno0h
You really should dedicate one to jailbreaking and install the modded app you won't have to resign.
Just don't put any personal info onto it if you're that worried mate.

Reactions: crosswired

A second hand iPhone is the way forward.
This, all day long.
The handy thing is any apple device up to and including the iPhone X has the A11 chip and can be jailbroken over and over again regardless of iOS version.
This is kinda making my hunt for a new tablet complicated, on one hand I don't want to spend a few hundred quid on 2018 tech...on the other hand I know if I do I'll be able to JB it forever.

Someone gave me an iPhone 6s with a smashed screen and crap battery, yesterday I replaced the screen and battery myself for about £25...its like a new phone now...so that's another device I can keep as a backup.

You really should dedicate one to jailbreaking and install the modded app you won't have to resign.
Just don't put any personal info onto it if you're that worried mate.
guess will do that to my iPad 9.7'' as its just out of Apple warranty.... mini5 is almost new so wont risk, mini4 going to be sold to raise funds for holidays lol

Reactions: gb160
guess will do that to my iPad 9.7'' as its just out of Apple warranty.... mini5 is almost new so wont risk, mini4 going to be sold to raise funds for holidays lol
I can get a refurb mini 5 from Apple for £339.
Man I'm torn...

This, all day long.
The handy thing is any apple device up to and including the iPhone X has the A11 chip and can be jailbroken over and over again regardless of iOS version.
This is kinda making my hunt for a new tablet complicated, on one hand I don't want to spend a few hundred quid on 2018 tech...on the other hand I know if I do I'll be able to JB it forever.

Someone gave me an iPhone 6s with a smashed screen and crap battery, yesterday I replaced the screen and battery myself for about £25...its like a new phone now...so that's another device I can keep as a backup.
So a iPhone 6s is running DJI fly ok? Problem here in my country is iPhones have a very strong resale price for some reason, it’s ca. £125 or USD150. Just getting ready for the day DJI puts Malaysia back into CE mode as per usual practice with all other DJI drones in Malaysia.

So a iPhone 6s is running DJI fly ok? Problem here in my country is iPhones have a very strong resale price for some reason, it’s ca. £125 or USD150. Just getting ready for the day DJI puts Malaysia back into CE mode as per usual practice with all other DJI drones in Malaysia.

My buddy is using a 6S with the mini (720p feed compared to 1080p for the Air2) and he’s constantly getting the “mobile device CPU overloaded” message.

I haven't actually flown mine with the 6s yet, but @Gleno0h uses an iPhone 6 and has no problems with it, 6s has a slightly better processor so shouldn't struggle theoretically.

Yeah its good, and all apple refurbs have new battery, new case fitted and full apple warranty as well.
Is yours wifi or wifi+cellular?
got wifi only, no need for cellular as always got my mobile with me :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph