DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

Well, my other mod shows this;
And judging by my range test it is FCC. So it does not say anything if you can select the channel mode :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_155835.jpg
    IMG_20200606_155835.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 55
You really should dedicate one to jailbreaking and install the modded app you won't have to resign.
Just don't put any personal info onto it if you're that worried mate.
I have no experience with IOS at all. I'm flying in Malaysia on an Android which at this time has my MA2 on FCC mode . That can change...

I'm looking at purchasing a used iPhone 7 with 32 or 128 memory as it seems from the thread an iPhone 6 is giving some people problems with the Fly app.

Can someone please give a detailed description on the steps I would need to take to Jailbreak the iPhone 7 and prepare it to install the modded Fly app ?

Last edited:
I just came across this and have not tried it. I'm certainly not as knowledgeable on coding as many on this thread so perhaps one of the guys who is into this can comment on it.

It might be interesting....

I have no experience with IOS at all. I'm flying in Malaysia on an Android which at this time has my MA2 on FCC mode . That can change...

I'm looking at purchasing a used iPhone 7 with 32 or 128 memory as it seems from the thread an iPhone 6 is giving some people problems with the Fly app.

Can someone please give a detailed description on the steps I would need to take to Jailbreak the iPhone 7 and prepare it to install the modded Fly app ?
I followed these two videos. The first one shows you how to jailbreak your phone and the second explains how to install the modded app. The jail break video also has a link to doing it on a windows computer.

And

Reactions: crosswired
I followed these two videos. The first one shows you how to jailbreak your phone and the second explains how to install the modded app. The jail break video also has a link to doing it on a windows computer.

And

Thanks, much appreciated....

I just came across this and have not tried it. I'm certainly not as knowledgeable on coding as many on this thread so perhaps one of the guys who is into this can comment on it.

It might be interesting....
They cannot (yet) provide FCC mode for the MA2.

Reactions: Billy Yuen
Just so people are aware, these firmware hacks would almost definitely void any warranty/care refresh claims.
Therefore is better(safer) to use stock IOS DJI FLY for flying , having initiated FCC prior (gps fake ) There should be not any issue with care refresh then.

Therefore is better(safer) to use stock IOS DJI FLY for flying , having initiated FCC prior (gps fake ) There should be not any issue with care refresh then.
guess to fly in FCC you'll need patched app mate, stock one wont let you do that unless you'll bring drone to the US :)

Not really, they're able to tell from the flight logs that the drone is in FCC mode but located in CE region...there's definitely a mention of FCC mode in the MCDatFlightRecords, I've seen it.
Whether they'd use that to deny warranty/care refresh claim I don't know.

To be honest, if you're that worried about warranty/care refresh, the only way to be 100% sure is to fly in CE with the stock app.

Reactions: crosswired
Not really, they're able to tell from the flight logs that the drone is in FCC mode but located in CE region...there's definitely a mention of FCC mode in the MCDatFlightRecords, I've seen it.
Whether they'd use that to deny warranty/care refresh claim I don't know.

To be honest, if you're that worried about warranty/care refresh, the only way to be 100% sure is to fly in CE with the stock app.
tbh I wouldnt mind to use patched app with stock firmware instead of hacked one, I'm one of these 'dont trusting' ones :D

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
Reactions: gb160
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga