DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

There is no such thing as FCC model or CE model hardware difference. If you are in CE mode its purely due to the SW / Flyapp or firmware being set to enable FCC levels in Philippines.

As to why that is so, I'm sure you are not interested. But my advice to you is to keep it that way by not going to dji forum and raising some concern, and another advice is avoid updating your flysafe database, just in case the controlling factor is in that.

Here in Malaysia, all CE or CN ("FCC") units have the same display as you, in FCC levels.
thanks for the information, good this I got FCC enabled, cheers

I'm from Manila Philippines and got CE model, and I'm not using any fake GPS I just wonder how it was on FCC when it was CE model? Just now I installed the fakeGPS and do the same steps, and still I got the same graph.

you’re not on fcc

Please read back on some of my posts in this same thread. You are spreading doubt that is proven wrong.

Here lies the secret…

See the thin line running across the graph, towards the ‘~1km’ marking on the right hand side?

Well, if your thin line is placed higher up than the -90dBm (approx -88dBm) then you are flying in FCC mode.

If your thin line is lower than the -90dBm marker (approx -91dBm) then you are flying in CE mode

Here lies the secret…

See the thin line running across the graph, towards the ‘~1km’ marking on the right hand side?

Well, if your thin line is placed higher up than the -90dBm (approx -88dBm) then you are flying in FCC mode.

If your thin line is lower than the -90dBm marker (approx -91dBm) then you are flying in CE mode
We all know that since mavic pro 1 days. Problem is in Android the line is stuck. Only the 1km and 4km text moves. Please we have tested this in quite a bit whereby when the text moves up n down with respect to location, the signal strength changes.

We all know that since mavic pro 1 days. Problem is in Android the line is stuck. Only the 1km and 4km text moves. Please we have tested this in quite a bit whereby when the text moves up n down with respect to location, the signal strength changes.

ok, i didn’t know, strange...
i’m flying with iphone no jailbreak with signed app[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Reactions: lee82gx
ok, i didn’t know, strange...
i’m flying with iphone no jailbreak with signed app[emoji1303][emoji1303]
Ok, to quote myself again here is the test I did. It was backed up by a precursor test by gb160

there is olso this movie :
i tried, if i want to install the ipa mod file i get a error 71 message. after a few hours of struggling I gave up

he also uses the IPA file 'mod 2.2 from Hackgoapp'
I have this IPA file for free, if anyone wants to try it. or download here: Mod DJI Fly 1.1.0.ipa
You can use Altstore to side load IPA files or use installonair service.
However I also tried by purchasing from Hackgoapp version 1.1.5 IPA, but I can not install it either. I tried with all methods there seem to be a problem with that file itself. Opened ticket and they send me another file and it was not working either. I got my money refunded back. The file above is from Hackgoapp????

You can use Altstore to side load IPA files or use installonair service.
However I also tried by purchasing from Hackgoapp version 1.1.5 IPA, but I can not install it either. I tried with all methods there seem to be a problem with that file itself. Opened ticket and they send me another file and it was not working either. I got my money refunded back. The file above is from Hackgoapp????
That hackgoapp mod is full of suspicious looking code.
There is a Mod app created by @Gleno0h and myself buddy.

Go to preferences-account details, there's a setting in there to view the 'software mods forum'

View attachment 104398

Have a read of the first post in the thread for details.

Last edited:
Reactions: shahidokuk
Reactions: gb160
I came to know from this forum that Mavic series runs in FCC mode by default in Malaysia. Anyone tried this inside India ?

That hackgoapp mod is full of suspicious looking code.
There is a Mod app created by @Gleno0h and myself buddy.

Go to preferences-account details, there's a setting in there to view the 'software mods forum'

View attachment 104398

Have a read of the first post in the thread for details.
Hello mate. I just sent you an email as mentioned in the first post. Kindly process the request

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frostseb