DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

correct me if I'm wrong, I was reading the first few comments and it show how CE and FCC looks like on Android, I'm confused now. :oops:View attachment 107772
Hi, I just used a fake GPS app on my android phone and then when I fired everything up it said airsense is ready to be enabled...... The transmission then gave me the option of auto or manual control but still the line of 1km was bang on 90 and not above. If it is in FCC mode shouldn't it be above 90? Or if it isn't in FCC mode why did I get the option for airsense? And how did I get that option for airsense, I thought that was a hardware difference?. Regardless to say as soon as I stopped fake GPS the airsense was gone and the transmission was at auto. I'm just trying to figure out if I was in FCC mode or not and the 3 questions I listed above. Thanks

Hi, I just used a fake GPS app on my android phone and then when I fired everything up it said airsense is ready to be enabled...... The transmission then gave me the option of auto or manual control but still the line of 1km was bang on 90 and not above. If it is in FCC mode shouldn't it be above 90? Or if it isn't in FCC mode why did I get the option for airsense? And how did I get that option for airsense, I thought that was a hardware difference?. Regardless to say as soon as I stopped fake GPS the airsense was gone and the transmission was at auto. I'm just trying to figure out if I was in FCC mode or not and the 3 questions I listed above. Thanks
You cant get the MA2 into FCC mode using Android under the current app/firmware mate.

So how was I able to switch between manual and auto transmission in the stock android app?
No idea, FCC is not possible though.
It used to be, and if your drone is put in FCC by an iOS device the Android device can maintain FCC, but you can't initiate FCC from Android anymore.

This thread's early posts should be dismissed with regards to android.

No idea, FCC is not possible though.
It used to be, and if your drone is put in FCC by an iOS device the Android device can maintain FCC, but you can't initiate FCC from Android anymore.

This thread's early posts should be dismissed with regards to android.
Is anyone developing an android app/workaround?

Really? I thought that was only the US models. Do you have a source for that if I may ask?
In Europe there are two models numbers xxx3W (ADS-B) and xxx1N (without ADS-B) The xxx3W model are in the stores now. ABS-B isn’t activated in Europe yet.

After reading that Malaysia is FCC mode for the mavic air2 I decided to test it in Singapore. So it's FCC mode too. I have the Auto and manual channels option. When i use fake gps to set it to France or Germany, the manual option disappears. Then when I go outside to get satellites it switches. I get the Auto / manual option back. I can't confirm its fcc but the earlier posts seem to suggest that it is. Faking the location to US (without gps) gets the auto / manual option too.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut