DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

Hi. I’m new to this forum and recently bought a mavic air 2. I’m really disappointed about the range. Is the mod possible to use in Europe?

Kind regards. :)

FCC & AirSense (ADS-B) mod for iOS (Fly v1.3.0 and GO4 v4.3.42)

P.S. you’ll have to go to settings-account details and check the box for access to the mavic software mods section to be able to view that topic. It’ll take a couple hours for access to be granted.

Last edited:
Yesterday I installed the iPhone app from “gb160” who is on this forum. The process was really simple, affordable and the support during installation was superb. With FCC activated I now can fly really far away even though my home area is really noisy. Before I could only reach like 500 m and now 2 km is no problem.

Give gb160 a shout through a PM and he will hook you up. He has helped a lot of people on this forum and really is the only legit “go to guy” when it comes to FCC activation for iPhone.

He really is the only legit “go to guy” when it comes to FCC activation for iPhone.

We are fortunate enough to have multiple good options on this forum. I’ve been using gb160’s app for a long time with no issues and only switched to the other option available here (from @florin.a) because i also wanted AirSense along with FCC and gb160 couldn’t provide that. After using this app also for some time, I can say it’s just as good as gb160’s. No crashes, no issues and it does what it’s supposed to do.

We are fortunate enough to have multiple good options on this forum. I’ve been using gb160’s app for a long time with no issues and only switched to the other option available here (from @florin.a) because i also wanted AirSense along with FCC and gb160 couldn’t provide that. After using this app also for some time, I can say it’s just as good as gb160’s. No crashes, no issues and it does what it’s supposed to do.
Airsense is currently undergoing testing and I will be pushing the update very soon at no extra cost to all users ??

Last edited:
Hi all
It's already very long this thread...
My MA2 is from Europe, so it's using CE mode since the begining. I tried to test just switching to FCC using Fake GPS, but wasn't possible. I'm trying in indoor. Fake GPS works ok. I can see selected location in DJI Fly maps, but message for changing Wifi never appears. Does it still work with last firmware?

Hi all
It's already very long this thread...
My MA2 is from Europe, so it's using CE mode since the begining. I tried to test just switching to FCC using Fake GPS, but wasn't possible. I'm trying in indoor. Fake GPS works ok. I can see selected location in DJI Fly maps, but message for changing Wifi never appears. Does it still work with last firmware?
Contact gb160 on here he will sort you out so no more messing with fake GPS jiggery pokery.....
as long as you have an IOS device to use your good to go. ;)

Reactions: gb160
Reactions: Salty dog
there is also this i saw.

I use hac drone app and it works like charm. It also let me activate fcc on smart controller. I tested and range almost double for me in same spot.its paid but it does the job

@MG10 no it does not. When you reboot a drone the hack is gone. You must every time apply hack if you want fcc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_