DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK CE to FCC working

just did a test on 1.1.2 (firmware from today)
you can do fake gps spoof inside (on android smartphone) and power de drone off.
go outside, power the drone on and the remote, fast start the engines as soon as you see the green lights flash on the drone (before it locks gps).
now start the DJY FLY app on ipad (ios)
it will stay on FCC (you can check in transmission tab.)
remember before you land after the flight, you have to shut down the FLY APP.
if you have the app open and land, it will go back to CE, if you land wihtout the FLY APP open, it will stay in FCC.
Its exactly the same as v1.1.0, in that as soon as gps location is detected by the drone, although the dB line doesn't move, channel mode now switched to Auto mode, which some users think is the drone actually switching to CE mode.

The only time this doesn't happen is with the hacked version v1.1.0

Until some proper tests are done on the gps hack, and the hacked version of the app (v1.1.0)... we're all in the dark.

Is there a forum or development community around these modified DJI Fly/Go apps? Would be interested to track development of a possible Android version

Is there a forum or development community around these modified DJI Fly/Go apps? Would be interested to track development of a possible Android version
I think there's a facebook group, but its bound to be in Chinese.

FCC works very well for me. I live in Poland. I recommend to everyone mavic air 2. I used the instructions from a friend from page 1. I flew all day and it works 100%

Thats cool cheers...although unless you've got a paid Apple dev account Cydia impactor doesn't work anymore.

You can install apps (for 7 days) via Xcode even if you're not jailbroken, although it's a bit of a pita.
Much easier to just jailbreak and use reprovision, it will auto sign itself so theres no 7 day limit.
Cant seem to install the .ipa via patched altserver, got any ideas for a windows machine?

I made the decision yesterday and jailbreak my iPad 6 anyway, I didn't want to do that at first.
with Ubuntu you can create a USB flash drive and then in Ubuntu you can download and install the recent Checkra1n. (jailbrake)
then installed on the tablet Cydia (alternative to app store for not signed apps) and from there XGPSPro (gps spoofer)
Functions perfectly,
afterwards glad that I did.
what is the most famous or best GPS spoofer (free) for ios?
Olso looking for a good screen recorder (free), I have seen that you have a app with live stream option to, that is a nice option. (but this was a paid version)

Sadly I'm not at liberty to jailbreak my own Ipad, and at the same time is far too big to hold for extended period....I'm really keeping my fingers crossed that something for Android comes up (to match my Android phone). I have no $$$ to invest in a new jailbroken Iphone haha

Ive installed the hacked DJI Fly app on a stock iOS (not jailbroken).
Its really quite simple although you will need a Mac with Xcode installed.

I made the decision yesterday and jailbreak my iPad 6 anyway, I didn't want to do that at first.
with Ubuntu you can create a USB flash drive and then in Ubuntu you can download and install the recent Checkra1n. (jailbrake)
then installed on the tablet Cydia (alternative to app store for not signed apps) and from there XGPSPro (gps spoofer)
Functions perfectly,
afterwards glad that I did.
what is the most famous or best GPS spoofer (free) for ios?
Olso looking for a good screen recorder (free), I have seen that you have a app with live stream option to, that is a nice option. (but this was a paid version)
You can screen record from stock iOS, it has one built in.
I always use Relocate from Cydia.

Ive installed the hacked DJI Fly app on a stock iOS (not jailbroken).
Its really quite simple although you will need a Mac with Xcode installed.
hi gb160, does this make the app permanent? i mean do i have to renew the thing via mac / xcode?
i'm thinking of asking a colleague to bring his mac book air to work and do it for me one time. can i have a bit more specific instructions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52