DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[UK] Mavic 2 Pro, 2 Batteries, 1 Controller

thewishy

Reactions
Hi All,

I've gone with a Mavic 3, which leaves my "spare" Mavic 2 Pro looking for a good home. I also have another Mavic 2 Pro, so if there is some specific accessories that you're looking for, I might be persuaded to part with some.

Mavic 2 Pro Drtone
Standard Controller
2 Batteries. The oldest I have seems to have a October 2019 manufacture date, and airdata counts <40 cycles. "HD Battery Health" >95%, and no swelling.
Original Box, Mains Charger, Controller Cables
Gimble Cover
4 Spare Props

With the proposed A2 extension, the drone should have a decent life left in them. People buying here will hopefully have a good handle on the registration requirements.

Android users: Please download the DJI Go 4 (After P4) app and make sure it runs before purchase

Looks like £650 is a fair price. I'm UK based (Surrey), happy to deal with collection or delivery.

Steve

Last edited:
Meaning no offence but check ebay prices for completed auctions, I think you are under pricing it.......... by maybe £150 or more.
Edit....Though I see one did go for £550. end edit

I would also say which controller RC1A or RC1B.

Last edited:
Under pricing it? Meaning you think it's worth 750? Ebay completed listings seem to be quite inconsistent at present, my guess is that the Mavic Mini 3 has caused some upgrades. Looking at the footage, the Mini 3 isn't up to the standard of the 2 Pro though

Hmmmm I did think £750 would be a better price but I see what you mean about the prices varying but ignore any that were BIN.
The last time I looked, perhaps 2 or 3 months ago, I think £800 was an average, I was thinking of selling but changed my mind.

So I've updated the price to £650, knowing this is BIN here, but that also ebay aren't going to be making 12.8%.

And yes, would have been better selling before the Mini 3 Pro. But then I thought a Mavic 3 would be flying in A3 only by the end of the year! The CAA extension is a game changer

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev