DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Pilots - in the south

Me too... Hard finding photogenic spots that aren't under sarfend airport nfz....
Is southend pier under the no fly zone? i would imagine that would be a great shot if you could start at the top of the lift area by the shopping centre?

Is southend pier under the no fly zone? i would imagine that would be a great shot if you could start at the top of the lift area by the shopping centre?
yes mate - to save asking that, it might be worth getting that drone assist app that tells you where you can/can't and why.
Drone Assist | Dronesafe

The airport NFZ is a right pisser - knocks out everything from canvey to battlesbridge and East all the way out to sea. lots of the Dengie are a no-no too. I've been flying around the coast at Maldon and at Tilbury. Hanningfield reservoir is also good to fly over.

Reactions: safala89
yes mate - to save asking that, it might be worth getting that drone assist app that tells you where you can/can't and why.
Drone Assist | Dronesafe

The airport NFZ is a right pisser - knocks out everything from canvey to battlesbridge and East all the way out to sea. lots of the Dengie are a no-no too. I've been flying around the coast at Maldon and at Tilbury. Hanningfield reservoir is also good to fly over.

downloading now, would love to get over tibury fort with it but will be checking out if thats possible in a min. I didnt know about that app shows how much of a novice i am lol.

Reactions: nomi
Signing in from SE London...... Been flying right on the border of the Biggin Hill No Fly Zone. Consulted Altitude Angels before sending it up to be sure. Great bit of kit

Reactions: nomi
Signing in from SE London...... Been flying right on the border of the Biggin Hill No Fly Zone. Consulted Altitude Angels before sending it up to be sure. Great bit of kit
hey chris, i work in holmethorpe how far from there are you?

anyone on here fancy trying to arrange some sort of meet up when the weather heats up a bit?

Have a look at post #91 and click the link. Its an app that maps the no fly zones etc etc. Handy to check

Doing a Bromley run now.... doing some testing on the camera and video as I keep getting watercoloured mush!! It's driving me crazy

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000