DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK Pilots - in the south

Hi majaribio I do a lot of paragliding in purbecks so will be taking mavic with me when weather is a bit more pleasant , was as St Aldhelms Head the other day bit windy but so nice shots.

Reactions: majaribio
Finally got the Mavic. Will be flying around the Brighton area.

I'm in Hove too. :) Where do you fly? I'm often at Waterhall, Stanmer Park and on the seafront. I've had my Mavic since mid November but this has just been replaced plus I now have a spare as I wasn't certain of getting mine back before a trip to Iceland next weekend so will take them both, just in case.

I'm between Swindon and Newbury. Happy to fly with fellow Mavic owners locally.

I'm in Hove too. :) Where do you fly? I'm often at Waterhall, Stanmer Park and on the seafront. I've had my Mavic since mid November but this has just been replaced plus I now have a spare as I wasn't certain of getting mine back before a trip to Iceland next weekend so will take them both, just in case.

Hi Pedro.
I often fly at Waterhall also.

Reactions: Soundtekk
Cool! We must tie up sometime and exchange notes.. :) I'll be there tomorrow evening from about 5.30 as I'm off to Iceland on Saturday, fine tuning one of my Mavics, trying a few things out for filming. I'm taking two with me, will sell the second one when I get home (long story)..

Cool! We must tie up sometime and exchange notes.. :) I'll be there tomorrow evening from about 5.30 as I'm off to Iceland on Saturday, fine tuning one of my Mavics, trying a few things out for filming. I'm taking two with me, will sell the second one when I get home (long story)..
I will try to get there, depending on the weather.
I'am off to Inverness at the weekend.

Reactions: Pedro
So I've had mine a few weeks now, absolutely loving it! I also ordered the taco MC lenses and they arrived in 4 days!!
I fly all over the place but can usually be found on Newhaven beach where i met another mavic owner yesterday ( hi if you're here) also met a fellow mavic owner at beachy head a couple of weeks ago (hi also)

I'm always out so anyone fancy meeting up then let me know

Reactions: Soundtekk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots