DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK - Placing CAA Operater ID on Drone

As above, from tomorrow:

I have one of those but found that eventually the print rubs off the label as its on top of the plastic. I changed to a Brother label maker as you can use labels where the print is under a clear layer so is abrasion and weather proof.

I have one of those but found that eventually the print rubs off the label as its on top of the plastic. I changed to a Brother label maker as you can use labels where the print is under a clear layer so is abrasion and weather proof.
Managed to get a discounted label maker from ALdi last year along with a few cartridges at half price , The print is etched on , unless you sandpaper it, it stays on . Still looks like new.

I've used the clear plastic labels. No issues yet, but I suppose they are easy enough to replace if they do fade.....

IMG_0317.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan