DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Uk question to insurance cover

Ldjuk

Reactions
Hi all

I’m hovering (pardon the pun) on the cover drone website for insurance and I’m thinking of insuring my Mavic 2 pro and my mavic air2. Both are covered with refresh but I’m thinking of a flyaway or crash where the drones can’t be recovered for the refresh program. I don’t want to insure any ground equipment so that leaves me with just the two drones cost to replace. So do I go for an insurance value of £1400 which is the price of a replacement mavic2 and way more than enough for the air2. I’m not expecting to lose both drones in one go so why would I insure the policy to cover both drones. Is my thinking correct of just covering both drones for the value of the most expensive. ??

Hi all

I’m hovering (pardon the pun) on the cover drone website for insurance and I’m thinking of insuring my Mavic 2 pro and my mavic air2. Both are covered with refresh but I’m thinking of a flyaway or crash where the drones can’t be recovered for the refresh program. I don’t want to insure any ground equipment so that leaves me with just the two drones cost to replace. So do I go for an insurance value of £1400 which is the price of a replacement mavic2 and way more than enough for the air2. I’m not expecting to lose both drones in one go so why would I insure the policy to cover both drones. Is my thinking correct of just covering both drones for the value of the most expensive. ??

Are you sure they’re covering anything more than theft? Back home in Australia most don’t cover if the AC is damaged in flight.

it all depends if the cover is for any drone you own or drone specific

Are you sure they’re covering anything more than theft? Back home in Australia most don’t cover if the AC is damaged in flight.

Yes they are very good with cover on flyaways and complete loss. [emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe