DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ultrasonic sensor error land immediately

MisterJ

Reactions
Keep getting this error after a repair. Then went to a navigation system error and couldn't take off. Error was redundancy state. After doing imu and compass calibration along with the vision sensor calibration I was able to get it in the air but got the ultrasonic sensor error about 30 seconds after taking off. Tried to reset to factory and reinstall firmware and the app and still can't get rid of the error. Seems to fly perfectly just have a red light. Any advice would be greatly helpful. Thanks for looking.

Screenshot of the error
7366cb9b082362562c7464e4584825d3.jpg

Anyone? Just had a camera replaced at drone nerds.... They replaced the whole unit even though it was just a ribbon cable and video feed

Still getting the error but only after getting over about 20ft. Anything under that it's fine... I did a roof inspection today and before the sensor error I was having drifting problems and after I went above 20ft or so and got the error I didn't have any drifting issues

I am sorry you are having problems, it sucks when a small part of this great technology does not work correctly.

If you did not get this error message before your repair, why don't you take it back to where the work was done and have them fix it?

Check the sensor to make sure it is clean and there isn’t any debri in it. Sometimes stuff can get on it when you take off, confusing the sensor.
-CF

So I figured it out. Took off the bottom plate and pushed on all the connections to make sure they were tight and calibrated the sensors. Still got the red light so I removed the SD card, formatted it on the pc, downgraded to factory defaults and then reinstalled the newest firmware and it seems to be work fine. Don't know exactly what fixed the issue but at least I didn't get the warning this morning during a 20 min flight staying close with various altitudes up to 400ft.

Hi, here is my find and take on the issue u have mentioned, as i too was getting the same. I was using extended landing gear legs with springs on it, so during the flight i did get the error and i tried a flight with new battery and without the extension legs, i received no such error during the entire flight. I also previously cleaned the below sensor with brush. Hope this helps.

Wasn't using the extensions with the spring but I disassembled the whole bird checked and cleaned all the connections and reinstalled /calibrated EVERYTHING and now she flies like new. Apparently dji software dosent like when anything is disconnected

I am sorry you are having problems, it sucks when a small part of this great technology does not work correctly.

If you did not get this error message before your repair, why don't you take it back to where the work was done and have them fix it?
My mavic just error after 2 year...is still warranty?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre