DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ultrasonic System Error

Dariof

Reactions
What does it mean when the rear light on the drone turns solid red and my app displays a message “ultrasonic systems error.”

I can fly out about 75 yards and this happens all the time. The flight logs do not show any abnormalities at all, and the DGI app shows everything is normal. The drone responds perfectly as well.

I posted this once before and did not get any responses. Please help if you know. Thank you

From what I read over on the DJI forum, its seems to have something to do with the vision system.

Yes, I did that search before I posted. It didn’t really help. Per DJI tech support, I shut off every sensor the MP has, and it still happened. No VPS, no obstruction sensors, just flying my drone around in sport mode as suggested by DJI until I could get recalibrated.

I did the recalibration today after a day of sports mode flying (the problem persisted in sports mode) and will test again tomorrow. I hope it works, but somehow I have a feeling there’s something else wrong. I’ll know soon enough.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngmurray