DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to activate SPOTLIGHT MODE

closetmonster

Reactions
I’m unable to get spotlight mode to work. I’m running DJI FLY 1.4.2 on an iPhone 8 Plus with the latest iOS. I’ve tried different frame rates and resolutions and still can’t get it to work…any thoughts?

Many features require the drone to be flying to work. Is this the case?

See the manual [click] to make sure you're not overlooking anything.

Hey Pappy,

So I looked and subject scanning was NOT enabled; should it be enabled since I’m not getting the results with it disabled?

I think you need to have something highlighted on screen to see some of the tracking options, no? Eg be in the air, tap on a subject (or draw a box around it), then some of the activetrack options appear.
I am a complete noob, so someone with experience please correct me if I am wrong. :)

I think you need to have something highlighted on screen to see some of the tracking options, no? Eg be in the air, tap on a subject (or draw a box around it), then some of the activetrack options appear.
I am a complete noob, so someone with experience please correct me if I am wrong. :)
Hi KewDok,

it turns out that SUBJECT SCANNING was turned off under CONTROL. I’m not sure why it got turned off (perhaps during one of the app updates). Everything is working great now. ?

Reactions: KewDok
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdober