Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Unable to connect DJI assistant2 on remote controller

phildebougi

Reactions
In order to update the firmware of my Mavic Pro drone and its Remote Controller, I have downloaded the last issue of the DJI assistant (DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4) and I have updated the drone without any problem.
I am now trying to update the RC firmware but after launching the DJI assitant 2 and connected the RC to my PC, the assistant remains on its first screen as below and the screen displaying the firmware available for the update never appears. I have checked that I was correctly connected to my user account.
Please help me.

upload_2018-6-3_18-43-12.png

Goldchucker

Reactions
By chance, did you turn on the RC?

phildebougi

Reactions
The problem is even worst than yesterday in this respect that I had recharged the RC and now when I push the ON/OF button the screen displays "BAT 100 PCT" and nothing else even when pushing this button for 1 minute.
Is there a method to reset the RC?

phildebougi

Reactions
I have now succeeded to restart the RC after I have reset it (by pushing simultneously the C1+C2+Record buttons). The RC screen says "Connecting". I connect the RC to an USB port of my PC and launch the DJI Assistant 2 software. DJI Assistant2 displays the same screen than abov and nothing else.

DaveId

Reactions
I thought you connect it while powered off, and turn on while connected. Though it has always been a pain for me, taking multiple attempts.

Goldchucker

Reactions
Yes, that is the correct way. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. I'm sure it's frustrating.
o_O

I was hoping someone else would jump in to assist you with more experience than I can offer you. Did you try posting this on the DJI Forum under the Mavic heading? You may get a better responce to you question there.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 2 Case

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics