DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to connect DJI assistant2 on remote controller

phildebougi

Reactions
In order to update the firmware of my Mavic Pro drone and its Remote Controller, I have downloaded the last issue of the DJI assistant (DJI Assistant 2 1.2.4) and I have updated the drone without any problem.
I am now trying to update the RC firmware but after launching the DJI assitant 2 and connected the RC to my PC, the assistant remains on its first screen as below and the screen displaying the firmware available for the update never appears. I have checked that I was correctly connected to my user account.
Please help me.

upload_2018-6-3_18-43-12.png

By chance, did you turn on the RC?

The problem is even worst than yesterday in this respect that I had recharged the RC and now when I push the ON/OF button the screen displays "BAT 100 PCT" and nothing else even when pushing this button for 1 minute.
Is there a method to reset the RC?

I have now succeeded to restart the RC after I have reset it (by pushing simultneously the C1+C2+Record buttons). The RC screen says "Connecting". I connect the RC to an USB port of my PC and launch the DJI Assistant 2 software. DJI Assistant2 displays the same screen than abov and nothing else.

I thought you connect it while powered off, and turn on while connected. Though it has always been a pain for me, taking multiple attempts.

Yes, that is the correct way. I'm sorry you are having such a tough time. I'm sure it's frustrating.
o_O

I was hoping someone else would jump in to assist you with more experience than I can offer you. Did you try posting this on the DJI Forum under the Mavic heading? You may get a better responce to you question there.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+