DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unable to switch image format to RAW

ROne21

Reactions
I just activated my M2 Pro and while going through settings, I cannot switch my pics to .dng files. Also, while in the camera settings, I'm unable to switch to A (aperture) or S (shutter) mode. It's stuck in M (manual) mode. Is my M2 Pro defective or am I doing something wrong? I've had the Mavic Pro Platinum and still have the Inspire 2 but I've never had a problem like this.....

Is everything turned on? I remember when I got mine and was going through a lot of the parameters but when I got out of the app everything would go back to what it was previously. I quickly found out that I had to turn on the aircraft to set them permanently.

Take care and happy flying!

Reactions: Thomas B
As per @dwolfe002 post you should definitely see all the settings. If your looking at the Go4 app via “camera view” you won’t see all the settings.
You need to hook everything up as if you were flying outside.

As per @dwolfe002 post you should definitely see all the settings. If your looking at the Go4 app via “camera view” you won’t see all the settings.
You need to hook everything up as if you were flying outside.

I see the settings. I"m able to change the settings on video mode but not in camera mode. And I do these while the M2 Pro is ON and looking through the camera. I'm thinking something changed or I'm missing on something since I've had my Mavic Pro Platinum only a week ago. I've taken it up only once so far and no problem with the initial flight....

I see the settings. I"m able to change the settings on video mode but not in camera mode. And I do these while the M2 Pro is ON and looking through the camera. I'm thinking something changed or I'm missing on something since I've had my Mavic Pro Platinum only a week ago. I've taken it up only once so far and no problem with the initial flight....

Have a look at this, might help out;)

DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot's Handbook - DJI Guides

Thanks @dwolfe002 and @Porky, I figured it out. I had my 'shot' set at 'HDR'. When I switched the shot to 'single shot', I was able to choose RAW. I had a feeling that it was something as simple as that....and I don't think that's in the manual.

Reactions: Porky
Glad you got it sorted out, we all make mistakes and no doubt we will make more.

I don’t know if you’re a new flyer but if you are, try this, it helped me out when I first started flying. All in the comfort of your home;)

Remove props from drone, very importanto_O
Connect everything up, same as you would do while flying outside.
Then start everything up.
You can then play around with everything in the Go4 app, adjust things
Turn things off. This will help you get more familiarised and a better understanding of how the Go4 app works, saves you trying it out while outdoors. Certain features won’t work, drone need to be airborne but everything else will.

I still do this if I’m not sure about anything;)

Enjoy your flyingThumbswayup

Glad you got it sorted out, we all make mistakes and no doubt we will make more.

I don’t know if you’re a new flyer but if you are, try this, it helped me out when I first started flying. All in the comfort of your home;)

Remove props from drone, very importanto_O
Connect everything up, same as you would do while flying outside.
Then start everything up.
You can then play around with everything in the Go4 app, adjust things
Turn things off. This will help you get more familiarised and a better understanding of how the Go4 app works, saves you trying it out while outdoors. Certain features won’t work, drone need to be airborne but everything else will.

I still do this if I’m not sure about anything;)

Enjoy your flyingThumbswayup

Quality advice here.

Reactions: Porky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leroyman