DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

unable to update my firmware

andres1986

Reactions
Hello everyone, I can not update the ac firmware, the rc can do it independently with the assitance 2, but I always have to go back to the factory firmware to be able to fly, try with dji go app, with assistance 2 (together and separately) (with windows and with ios) (full batteries always), always says "failed the update" and try again .. the error that is thrown is the "undefined 0x020106" .. if anyone passes or step and can give me a hand I will be grateful

What firmware are you on currently and what firmware are you upgrading to? What sort of network connection are you using? The AC firmware file is substantially larger than the RC firmware file. The likelihood of it failing to completely download or of it being corrupted is far greater with the longer download time of the AC firmware.

What firmware are you on currently and what firmware are you upgrading to? What sort of network connection are you using? The AC firmware file is substantially larger than the RC firmware file. The likelihood of it failing to completely download or of it being corrupted is far greater with the longer download time of the AC firmware.

my rc v01.03.1000 and my ac v01.03.0550, in the dji assitance 2 I can choose between versions 01.03.1000 or 01.04.0000, but I can only update the rc independently, the problem is in the ac that I can not change the version, I can not fly at the moment, and the option to reset it from factory does not allow me to do it.. i have a lan connection

my rc v01.03.1000 and my ac v01.03.0550, in the dji assitance 2 I can choose between versions 01.03.1000 or 01.04.0000, but I can only update the rc independently, the problem is in the ac that I can not change the version, I can not fly at the moment, and the option to reset it from factory does not allow me to do it.. i have a lan connection

As noted above, there is a known issue with upgrading from .550. I would suggest rolling back your AC to .400 or another version using DUMBLDore, and then once at that version, upgrading to what ever firmware version you wish.

How to rollback Mavic firmware

While you're at it, you might want to stick to .700 but if you wish, you can always upgrade to the newest firmware. That is always a personal choice.

DJI support have an official solution for that, but you need to contact them with your problem so they to enable it for you.

To go past 550 you can either use DUMLdore (win) / dronezbreak (mac) or assistant 2

To use assistant 2 you have to contact dji, request fw 1.3.810 which will then appear in assistant 2

To use DUMLdore / dronezbreak just download the tool and fw 1.3.810 and the version you want ie 1.3.1000

Before updating have RC on and USB to AC, press record on RC, check display for rec on screen
Update to 1.3.810
once complete turn drone off and on, press record on RC again checking for rec
Update to required fw

Job done

Mine was giving the time of my life to update the software . I tried everything and nothing would work. Even at DJI store in NY they tried and nothing . Ended up sending the Mavic to DJI and they send me another one. Not problem now updating .

Took mine to the Beijing dji store, they had no luck

I stumbled across the info after my mavic bricked during an update

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut