DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

jtmagx

Reactions
I need to know if I need to replace the entire core board or if I can replace just the ribbon and the connector that the ribbon connects to? It looks like someone tried to force the connection the wrong way and bent/damaged some of the tiny gold connectors. It looks the connection that is on the board, is a separate part of the board that is part of the black film like area but not sure what it’s called or if it Can be replaced? I’m Googled Mavic pro platinum core bored wiring diagram And can’t find anything that has all the parts labeled for the Mavic pro platinum… But it comes up everywhere for the Phantom. If I can just get a diagram or something that’s naming the parts then I will know what to order. Also, what does this do to drone when fixed? I can fly the drone no problem, but can’t see through the camera, yet there is nothing telling me that the camera is damaged in the Dji go 4 app. It Only tells me that the downward vision system needs to be calibrated and when I calibrate it on my PC, it fails every time. I took the camera part replaced the gimbal ribbon and the video cable, and that didn’t change anything. Took it apart further and I noticed that this connection was damaged and that’s the only thing I can think of as why camera and visioning system isn’t working.
See images and any advice would be much appreciated

Attachments

• CDF422BD-52CE-4B43-BCEB-24697F1CA7FB.jpeg
    CDF422BD-52CE-4B43-BCEB-24697F1CA7FB.jpeg
    527.2 KB · Views: 64
  • B205C2E7-7C48-4912-A74F-AFDCD6701C3A.jpeg
    B205C2E7-7C48-4912-A74F-AFDCD6701C3A.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 60
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics