DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocked Auth Zone in GO4 automatically populated DJI Fly as well

Brockrock

Reactions
I noticed something interesting this morning while updating the firmware on my MA2. Yesterday, I had unlocked an Authorization Zone in Class D airspace using my Mavic 2 Pro and GO4, and I noticed today that this airspace authorization also populated the DJI Fly app for the MA2. I guess since I use the same login credentials for both apps, the information is shared. Pretty useful to know, I thought, as this was my first time needing to, and actually unlocking an Auth Zone with DJI.

I noticed something interesting this morning while updating the firmware on my MA2. Yesterday, I had unlocked an Authorization Zone in Class D airspace using my Mavic 2 Pro and GO4, and I noticed today that this airspace authorization also populated the DJI Fly app for the MA2. I guess since I use the same login credentials for both apps, the information is shared. Pretty useful to know, I thought, as this was my first time needing to, and actually unlocking an Auth Zone with DJI.
I might be a little brain dead this morning but speak layman’s term

That's a bit surprising since the unlock system uses the FC serial number, and that will obviously be different when using those apps.

Reactions: dawgpilot
That's a bit surprising since the unlock system uses the FC serial number, and that will obviously be different when using those apps.
That's why I thought it was odd. I had actually tried to unlock this area just prior with DJI Fly with no success, so I wonder if that had something to do with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thisisjimmi