DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocking Authorization Zones

I've read thru the messages and I hope I didn't miss something, sorry in advance if I did. I also have a small airstrip near my home, and used to unlock without any problems until a few weeks ago. Now today it did something new: I got the usual "aircraft in Authorization zone...." message. I did the usual, checked the 3 boxes tried to take off, kept getting the same message..checked boxes again and again.....like an "endless loop." Any help on this? Mavic Mini

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread in hopes of more current advice.

I live in an authorization zone, a few kilometers from a rural airport. Unregulated airspace. I see near zero air traffic.

I've flown in my yard a dozen or so times in the last three months. When I first got the drone, I completed the website form, receiving an authorization code by text and clicking all the appropriate boxes on DJIFly. All good until now.

Today, DJIFly suddenly required me to input a new texted authorization number before it would fly. I did so, then I checked "agree" to all the boxes and DJIFly said "Unlock successful".

However the red "Authorization Zone" box remains displayed and I can't fly. I've made a half dozen attempts, rebooted both the drone and the controller, but no joy. I can't fly in my own yard.

Any ideas?
Exact same problem...what do we do?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman