DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Unlocking List Refresh Fails after updates

Arbasd

Reactions
OK..I give up DJI. I upgraded my MAVIC firmware this morning using the latest DJI Assistant 2 for both the controller and the AC. It seemed to go OK. I went to fly in my backyard and for the first time ever I received a NFZ warning and could not take off. After some research I see am in a Temporary NFZ due to the President being in Palm Beach for Thanksgiving and a small airpark exactly 5 miles from my home. I thought no problem they are both YELLOW so I could self certify and went through the painful process of doing so. BOTH on the DJI Web site from my computer and again on my hand held device (old note 4).

When I go to the DJI App and try to refresh the UNLOCK list. IT FAILS. When I look at my account on the DJI website I do not see the unlock plans there either? What is going on? Is this a server issue, or a software bug with the the newest firmware. Either way I cannot seem to fly. Thank you DJI.

Any help here would be much appreciated. Also, does anyone know of a way to turn off the GEO to avoid this craziness with the NFZ? It seems DJI has removed that ability.

Now I'm thinking that the 400 fw in which I am is the best feature of my aircraft. You can always roll back.

You apparently can't roll back from the latest firmware.

Firmware : v01.04.0100
exactly now Im stuck with a grounded MP that's 3 weeks old. Im waiting for my phone to charge up cause it now says there's a update again. OMG this is crazy. Thinking of selling it or taking it back to Best Buy and try to get refund before Im stuck with a over a grand in something that sits on the shelf. My Drone wont connect right now , and everything seems to be totally screwed up.

Reactions: phantomi
You can't apply for a unlock until Trump leaves.
7/0954 NOTAM Details

G. The following operations are not authorized within this TFR: flight training, practice instrument approaches, aerobatic flight, glider operations, parachute operations, ultralight, hang gliding, balloon operations, agriculture/crop dusting, animal population control flight operations, banner towing operations, sightseeing operations, maintenance test flights, model aircraft operations, model rocketry, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), and utility and pipeline survey operations.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada