DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Up close with a radio tower...

I love flying around em. Nice job. ??

We were talking the other day about the risks of flying around these. Worked fine here for a really neat view of these monsters we take for granted.

Really nice flying, excellent camera configs also, fun sound track. Have you flown around that interesting tall structure next to it with the crane in place? That would be cool to see up close. Then run a triangle path around all three structures, one of which is that water tower approx ½ mile away.

Cool stuff and thank you for posting!

Very cool video, thanks for posting! I also enjoyed the music choice.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Reactions: fuzzball
Here another view of a cell tower ... ;)

Last edited:
Really nice flying, excellent camera configs also, fun sound track. Have you flown around that interesting tall structure next to it with the crane in place? That would be cool to see up close. Then run a triangle path around all three structures, one of which is that water tower approx ½ mile away.

You mean this? LOL Think I posted the link to this a few days ago. What a blast!

Water tower is already edited and uploaded. Coming soon along with some other fun tall stuff in my area.

I didn't see any guy wires in that clip at all. Looked like it was freestanding. Fuzzball is way braver than me . . . I wouldn't go anywhere near that for fear of scrambling the the drone's internals.

Correct. It's free standing. Not a fan of guy wires so steer clear of those...

I have one behind my work, and I fly around it. I did fear a bit at first, but no effect on signal, that I can see. Super cool look around them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki