DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update notifications for a drone I do not have

Gramps44

Reactions
I have an Air 2 and a Smart Controller. The controller has only been paired with my Air 2. I keep getting update notifications for the mini 3, which I always respond "not now". Is it normal to received update notifications for a drone you do not have? Is there a way to stop those notifications?

I have an Air 2 and a Smart Controller. The controller has only been paired with my Air 2. I keep getting update notifications for the mini 3, which I always respond "not now". Is it normal to received update notifications for a drone you do not have? Is there a way to stop those notifications?
I not familiar with the Smart Controller, but if it's anything like the RC-N1 and the RC Plus that I have there's an option that shows which aircraft are/were "connected" to the controller. The Mini 3 may have been added somehow. You should be able to delete it on that page, and stop receiving update notices.

I not familiar with the Smart Controller, but if it's anything like the RC-N1 and the RC Plus that I have there's an option that shows which aircraft are/were "connected" to the controller. The Mini 3 may have been added somehow. You should be able to delete it on that page, and stop receiving update notices.
no...... my Air 2 is the only drone connected to the controller

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne