DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated firmware

Mine too is all present and correct.
Just need tomorrow's daylight to give it a whirl.

My first 360 pano didn't go as expected......lol. Or there is a hole in our atmosphere. :)

Screenshot of my 360 pano.....I can't find the pano in my images to post. I think after a little tinkering I'll get it right.....hopefully.1511474900569.jpg

Attachments

• 1511474818808.jpg
    1511474818808.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 56
My friend was forced to do the update on his Mavic today! After bypassing the up date notice he flew, then landed. Then on the second attempt, his Mavic wouldn't arm the motors or lift off. He got another warning to update the firmware. After updating the firmware, he had to update his GO4 app also. Then he had to take a test from DJI. After taking the test and lying to pass it he could fly again, but then another notice popped up telling him he would have to take the test again!:mad: I haven't flew my mavic in a week, but I can only expect to have to jump through hoops against get it airborne.:( This garbage is getting old fast!

My friend was forced to do the update on his Mavic today! After bypassing the up date notice he flew, then landed. Then on the second attempt, his Mavic wouldn't arm the motors or lift off. He got another warning to update the firmware. After updating the firmware, he had to update his GO4 app also. Then he had to take a test from DJI. After taking the test and lying to pass it he could fly again, but then another notice popped up telling him he would have to take the test again!:mad: I haven't flew my mavic in a week, but I can only expect to have to jump through hoops against get it airborne.:( This garbage is getting old fast!

Oh, no! I was only joking about taking the quiz before every flight. Now it is true?!!!??? :eek:

Reactions: CJenk42 and Ron_Dog
Seriously, a quiz? Like what did they ask in it? I hope they don't quiz us before every flight ;).
It was just general stuff.... how high can you legally fly, how far away can you fly......stuff like that. It Only asked me once so far.

It was just general stuff.... how high can you legally fly, how far away can you fly......stuff like that. It Only asked me once so far.
Really? You'd think DJI would know that stuff without needing to ask users .... ;)

Reactions: CJenk42
It stitches it in app just got to find where it stores it so I don't have to upload to dji

Thanks @CJenk42 I found it & it works
Did you find out where it stores them?
Been out. Got cold. Tried all new pano functions. MP/Gimbal moved as it should, app showed it doing as it should (eg. counting down the 34 images in globe mode) ... seems to be nothing on my (Android) phone.

*prepares to go and get cold again*

Reactions: CJenk42
Did you find out where it stores them?
Been out. Got cold. Tried all new pano functions. MP/Gimbal moved as it should, app showed it doing as it should (eg. counting down the 34 images in globe mode) ... seems to be nothing on my (Android) phone.

*prepares to go and get cold again*

Have you checked the SD card in your Mavic ??

Have you checked the SD card in your Mavic ??
Was told that the stitching is done on the phone, not on the MP.

All the images are on the SDCard ... it was the stitched image that I was seeking.

Haven't found them yet, they're not where I expected to see them
LOL! Me neither. I think perhaps their app doesn't do any stitching, and it's a case of using another app.
Any recommendations for an app?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard