DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updated firmware

Was told that the stitching is done on the phone, not on the MP.

All the images are on the SDCard ... it was the stitched image that I was seeking.
The only stitched image I saw was on the editor. Actually I had to connect the like I was going to fly then pushed the button on the screen under the cam or video trigger to view the images. That's where you see the pano images. Then I think I downloaded them to my phone. Check the editor in the app first. Then if not there connect as to fly and check there. Hope that helps.

Reactions: OzoneVibe
Did you find out where it stores them?
Been out. Got cold. Tried all new pano functions. MP/Gimbal moved as it should, app showed it doing as it should (eg. counting down the 34 images in globe mode) ... seems to be nothing on my (Android) phone.

*prepares to go and get cold again*
Prepares to go and get cold again....... lol.... that's funny. [emoji4]

The only stitched image I saw was on the editor.
Nothing in my editor ... and I'm not sure that the (non Thumbnail) images on my phone are really the pano images .... or just one from each set. (I think the latter ... as a reminder.)

Prepares to go and get cold again....... lol.... that's funny. [emoji4]
Thumbswayup

Annoyingly, from the point of flying more than a handkerchief (or perhaps a nano-drone may have happened) ... I live 300 yards from an International runway. If only I could hover a few feet from the ground to check things out. Have to drive out of the NFZ to check the slightest thing.

Nothing in my editor ... and I'm not sure that the (non Thumbnail) images on my phone are really the pano images .... or just one from each set. (I think the latter ... as a reminder.)

Try this video it should help ... ( not my video but a very good one IMO )

Last edited:
You can export to DJI website using skypixel I think it's called and then share the link to that file so the file must be on the phone somewhere

On mine you can see the pano or sphere in the editor and you can move the phone to move around the picture

Interesting ... seems to have been a mini-update to 4.1.18 Android.
Still 4.1.18 ... and nothing as to what was tweaked .... and I can see no difference.

This will be to fix the issue with the overlapping massages maybe ?? The one the prevents you from accepting the NFZ class messages overlapping with one of the other on screen messages and preventing you flying .....

Just a guess really.

This will be to fix the issue with the overlapping massages maybe ?? The one the prevents you from accepting the NFZ class messages overlapping with one of the other on screen messages and preventing you flying .....

Just a guess really.
Didn't have a problem with that before (well, not since April time, perhaps) so difficult to know.

Offline Maps menu option still missing, tho ... for me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom