DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UPDATED! Studied, videos, My first flight/crash... and now I'm gun-shy to fly

Jake,

Where do you live? If anywhere close to Atlanta, Thunderdrones flys frequently in Duluth. I live close by and do the same. Perhaps (-While you're waiting for parts) you could fly with another drone pilot. You'll learn a lot that way.

I agree that flying off or around a deck is a poor choice for a beginning location. There's just too much to hit. A big pasture is better. Even after many hours, I would not choose a patio/deck launch area. -I have when it was necessary, but my choice would be to NOT fly from there.

I've not had the bizarre reactions that you've had. When I was new though, I DID fly into a bush while flying backwards. I was lucky and only had to replace props.

Thanks for the offer! I am about 4 hours away in Rockvale, TN... ever pass through look me up! (Near Murfreesboro)

Thanks for the offer! I am about 4 hours away in Rockvale, TN... ever pass through look me up! (Near Murfreesboro)
I live in Hermitage and fly regularly on Saturday mornings in Mt Juliet, in nice weather and at church gym other Saturdays. I have small fav drone I use for gym. If you want to join us PM me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000