DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Upgrade to priemium

Steve1966

Reactions
How do I delete my account and the messages I have written.

I will not upgrade to priemium.
It says it is the only way get get into some of the forums. I am sure there are other drone fourm sites that will still be free and will stay free.

So I would like to remove my footprint from this site now.
As i never gave this site permission to charge people any money for info i have contributed.
It might not be much but hopefully many more people do the same thing and show that we will not stand for these shenanigans.

How do I delete my account and the messages I have written.

I will not upgrade to priemium.
It says it is the only way get get into some of the forums. I am sure there are other drone fourm sites that will still be free and will stay free.

So I would like to remove my footprint from this site now.
As i never gave this site permission to charge people any money for info i have contributed.
It might not be much but hopefully many more people do the same thing and show that we will not stand for these shenanigans.
It does not cost to get into any of our sections to be a member . Several sections do require you to go into your profile and click a box but that's it . Well other than get into the Premium section .
Also if you haven't got any post in that section there is nothing to erase .
Now if you want gone I can disable your account but to erase you would disrupte threads and you don't want that. You can message an Admin about your concerns and maybe he can explain better.

Reactions: dawgpilot

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato